Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning a living with bitcoin? - page 90. (Read 158482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
May 17, 2016, 10:22:48 AM
It is possible to earn a living with Bitcoin but you will have to invest in allot of bitcoins if you want to be on that level. Not many people have the money to invest into Bitcoin.
So at the moment it is not possible for everybody.

well you need to start from somewhere! you can't just start with zero and expect to earn a living, that doesn't work in any place not only in bitcoin but also in fiat (real) world.

you either have to invest money and start a business to earn money (bitcoin in this case) which is harder and requires expertise or you have to get hired in another company to earn as a salary for what you do.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 17, 2016, 09:44:03 AM
It is possible to earn a living with Bitcoin but you will have to invest in allot of bitcoins if you want to be on that level. Not many people have the money to invest into Bitcoin.
So at the moment it is not possible for everybody.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 17, 2016, 09:22:08 AM
As of now, No. I consider my income in bitcoin as an extra income as i have my main source for a living and may bitcoin income is quite enough to sustain my daily expenditures.Hoping to increase my bitcoin income in the future.
yeah i was thinking the same as you though my income from bitcoin is big enough. I do not need to quit my job and live in bitcoin fully.while you can be very easy to set the time between real job and bitcoin.
bitcoin works in almost all of them are very simple

But I am still could not find enough earning with the bitcoins. If you share how we can make big amounts of money only from bitcoin related opportunities, but would be gratefully helpful. Making a living out of bitcoin still a dream for me.
That can be risky because you also dont even know what is going to happen with Bitcoin and that is the problem but you have to know that it is hard to predict.
But you can take the risk and you have to hope that it will be also more worth soon and that it must dont keep stable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 17, 2016, 08:47:26 AM
As of now, No. I consider my income in bitcoin as an extra income as i have my main source for a living and may bitcoin income is quite enough to sustain my daily expenditures.Hoping to increase my bitcoin income in the future.
yeah i was thinking the same as you though my income from bitcoin is big enough. I do not need to quit my job and live in bitcoin fully.while you can be very easy to set the time between real job and bitcoin.

But I am still could not find enough earning with the bitcoins. If you share how we can make big amounts of money only from bitcoin related opportunities, but would be gratefully helpful. Making a living out of bitcoin still a dream for me.

Well, your bitcointalk account rank is hero member. You can earn much bitcoin by joining signature campaign, me also hard to earn a living with bitcoin.

The payouts from signature campaign is limited, you cannot depend only on signature campaign for living, you need to find other ways to earn bitcoin.

Yup, the payment is only useful for limited needs only and cannot meet all our needs. Better funds you get from your campaign Sign to use for activities that could fold duplicate those funds so it is possible that your needs can be met
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
May 17, 2016, 08:42:31 AM

Well, your bitcointalk account rank is hero member. You can earn much bitcoin by joining signature campaign, me also hard to earn a living with bitcoin.

The payouts from signature campaign is limited, you cannot depend only on signature campaign for living, you need to find other ways to earn bitcoin.
Activity: 420
May 17, 2016, 08:37:25 AM

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 17, 2016, 08:28:42 AM

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
May 17, 2016, 08:01:38 AM

Bitcoin allows the flexibility to work, so you can schedule your work accordingly, and it will not affect your day job too, so its better to work on both of them.
What do you mean by bitcoin allows tge flexibility to work?Whether you get paid in bitcoin or fiat,your work schedule and flexibility depends on nature of work and not on your payment

I think he meant by 2 things , working with bitcoin and working with a real job. He said it was flexible because he can put the "bitcoin activity/work" to his vacant schedules which he's not busy at all. That's what i understand from his sentence. I hope i didn't misunderstood it .
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
May 17, 2016, 07:09:45 AM

Bitcoin allows the flexibility to work, so you can schedule your work accordingly, and it will not affect your day job too, so its better to work on both of them.
What do you mean by bitcoin allows tge flexibility to work?Whether you get paid in bitcoin or fiat,your work schedule and flexibility depends on nature of work and not on your payment
Activity: 672
May 17, 2016, 07:03:56 AM
Earning a living with bitcoin has got higher possibility. The reason is that bitcoin gives low earning but several methods of earning method is available. If the user involve in most of the earning method then sufficient amount for an living can be earned.

I m 100% agree with your answer. because if you want to choose the bitcoins for your regular earning so you have a big responsibility.
If you use bitcoin's earning for a part time job, so it will be better. 

I think it depends on someone if what he is comfortable with, whether he can manage to use bitcoin as his only income, or he wants to make it a part time income.
There are a lot of people who are earning a living with just bitcoin, like the ones who are running gambling sites, exchanges or many other websites that earns them commission, so for such people it is really not so hard to earn a living with it.
And also there are a lot of people who take it as a part time income so they do trading, signature campaigns or many other similar things.
Activity: 952
May 16, 2016, 11:42:04 AM

Activity: 532
May 16, 2016, 11:20:19 AM
Activity: 280
May 14, 2016, 12:12:21 PM
sorry but I am not agree. bitcoin is great source of income also. it is true that most of people not earning good money through bitcoin. but when you manage your work very well and start earning, then you realize how bitcoin amazing. and about the topic: yes I am earning a living with bitcoin, I am writing books and in return gets bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 13, 2016, 06:34:34 PM
It's possible for hard working people who like daily routine, so i think better to work on daily job insteed of full timer on bitcoin.

There are people who loves to work full time on bitcoin as they are earning better then their real life job, and the best thing is there is no boss and he can work according to his convenience.
if you work in an office then you will know about the pressure from the boss, work on the project and sebagaina not to be late all of the time. and you will feel very stressful. if I have another job that has a larger salary, of course I will try to get out of my daily job. unfortunately  bitcoin not yet provide a great income for me
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 13, 2016, 08:23:30 AM
With patience and the right attitude, you could slowly work your way up towards higher ranks which would yield better earning opportunities. And with the time you've spent reading and researching here, you would gain valuable knowledge that will help you earn better than what you are earning now.

You are right about that but I do not think that you can earn a living with the bitcoin because its still not worth a lot and it takes a lot of time to do this.

Earning a living with bitcoin is not possible at a moment, as price is not too good at a moment, and with the current price you need to earn good amount of bitcoin on regular basis.
Activity: 420
May 13, 2016, 08:00:49 AM
With patience and the right attitude, you could slowly work your way up towards higher ranks which would yield better earning opportunities. And with the time you've spent reading and researching here, you would gain valuable knowledge that will help you earn better than what you are earning now.

You are right about that but I do not think that you can earn a living with the bitcoin because its still not worth a lot and it takes a lot of time to do this.
Activity: 714
May 13, 2016, 07:56:56 AM
Activity: 924
May 13, 2016, 07:51:28 AM
Earning a living with bitcoin has got higher possibility. The reason is that bitcoin gives low earning but several methods of earning method is available. If the user involve in most of the earning method then sufficient amount for an living can be earned.

I m 100% agree with your answer. because if you want to choose the bitcoins for your regular earning so you have a big responsibility.

Bitcoin is always good as an additional income, as it doesn't provides us financial security in long run as your full time job offers, and regular job also gives protection to your family.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 13, 2016, 07:42:33 AM

Activity: 532
May 13, 2016, 07:37:46 AM
I think although earnings bitcoin is quite small but you can get bitcoin is easy and simple? without spending a lot of sweat to get bitcoin and besides that. there are a variety of ways You can use many ways to get bitcoin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: