Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning BITCOIN is MORE PROFITABLE - page 2. (Read 1253 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
June 27, 2016, 12:55:26 PM
earning bitcoin is kind of a waste of time if you're doing faucets and all that shit. if you have skills you can market on the internet then you're starting to go somewhere but don't advertise for bitcoin exclusively, you'll get paid ridiculously crappy amounts. get a well paying client on a normal site and then tell them you want bitcoin for your work.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 27, 2016, 12:29:15 PM
BTC HI! I am NEW HERE... BTC

I really wanted to EARN BTC and at the same time HELP OTHERS to EARN too...
I'm one of those people who  trust HASHOCEAN but sad to say, I lost my money with them..
We all want to have money for our daily living, BTC is what we need in the FUTURE...
I want to help others to have BTC and how to HAVE them, as well...
I live in the Philippines and we are not so educated about BTC...

Please have a good HEART and don't be a SCAMMER!!!

MEH  Wink Grin Cheesy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 27, 2016, 12:21:49 PM

I'm one of those people who  trust HASHOCEAN but sad to say, I lost my money with them..
We all want to have money for our daily living, BTC is what we need in the FUTURE...

I'm not sure I know the point you are trying to tell us here, but if I assume you:

An alternative website for a lot of information for new users of Bitcoin; bitcoin.org. It has a lot of different wallet downloads, it has videos and a lot of other articles and so that have a fair amount of information for new users to use, and it can get people started with the right direction and get them interested and involved with the community. I know that was the website I started from.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
June 27, 2016, 12:17:07 PM
Ok, first things first... You should not invest in Ponzi schemes at all.. they are the poison that feeds the greedy. You find some skill {That can be anything from graphic design to nude modelling, and you

start doing that for fiat money... Ok, the nude modeling was just a joke... but you get what I am saying.} You then take that money and you buy some bitcoins. Hopefully you timed it correctly, so that

you buying on the bottom end of the price.... wait for the price to rise and sell for a profit.... rinse and repeat the same process, and you should be making a profit in no time.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
June 27, 2016, 11:54:27 AM

I'm not sure I know the point you are trying to tell us here, but if I assume you:

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 27, 2016, 11:39:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: