Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning BTC in a 3rd world country - page 3. (Read 6051 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 20, 2015, 03:31:49 AM
Hello everyone!
i am new to BTC. I am from Pakistan and finding it hard to start with the BTC. Any useful information how to start from scratch if i am from a 3rd world county? Thanks a lot in advance.

I don't get why your country matters in this situation. If you work for Bitcoin you get paid Bitcoin. That's unrelated to your country.
If you earn Bitcoin from internet you have very high chance to earn more in national currency than your citizens.

i think he asking this because he need to earn a serious amount of coins, seeing how he come from a country that is poor and do not offer a proper living, maybe with bitcoin he can earn more than in RL

That bolded part was basically me right now Cheesy I mean I am earning more with bitcoin than any part time jobs for me here on a third world country and it's not that easy to get a job here while with bitcoin, it's very easy to look for earning opportunities with it on the internet. Sig campaign was one of the best ways to earn bitcoin right now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
October 20, 2015, 03:19:32 AM
Guys, and OP listen here.

Bitcoin is wonderful because it doesnt discriminate upon where you live. Now the individual earning sites might do that, but if you trade with people here in the forum or offer services yourself, you can earn unlimited about of bitcoins yourself.

One method I personally know of is altcoin trading. Today you could have made 267% gains if you traded VCOIN, at Yobit.

Check my signature for more info.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2015, 08:43:11 PM
Hello everyone!
i am new to BTC. I am from Pakistan and finding it hard to start with the BTC. Any useful information how to start from scratch if i am from a 3rd world county? Thanks a lot in advance.

I don't get why your country matters in this situation. If you work for Bitcoin you get paid Bitcoin. That's unrelated to your country.
If you earn Bitcoin from internet you have very high chance to earn more in national currency than your citizens.

i think he asking this because he need to earn a serious amount of coins, seeing how he come from a country that is poor and do not offer a proper living, maybe with bitcoin he can earn more than in RL

Very true, in some country, you can live very well with a few dollars a day, Sad to say but living on this forum could give those persons a nice life quality in term of financial income.

i agree about that. like here in my country we can live with only $5 a day and i know one country that a dollar will give them food for a week
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
October 19, 2015, 08:31:48 PM
Hello everyone!

Very true, in some country, you can live very well with a few dollars a day, Sad to say but living on this forum could give those persons a nice life quality in term of financial income.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
October 19, 2015, 02:32:08 PM
Hello everyone!

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 19, 2015, 02:22:45 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm from the Philippines which is considered as a 3rd world country. At first, I didn't actually want to earn bitcoins but rather study it for educational purposes. It just so happened that I saw this thing that they called 'signature campaigns' and asked myself why don't I join one since I'm staying here browsing this forum for almost a full day? That's where I began monetizing my posts and earn bitcoins. After that, I familiarize myself with trading and now, I'm earning a decent amount of bitcoins enough to fund my studies and my daily expenses (and my future, too, if bitcoins do good in terms of price)

Do you use any altcoins?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 18, 2015, 01:32:15 PM
Hello everyone!

I'm from the Philippines which is considered as a 3rd world country. At first, I didn't actually want to earn bitcoins but rather study it for educational purposes. It just so happened that I saw this thing that they called 'signature campaigns' and asked myself why don't I join one since I'm staying here browsing this forum for almost a full day? That's where I began monetizing my posts and earn bitcoins. After that, I familiarize myself with trading and now, I'm earning a decent amount of bitcoins enough to fund my studies and my daily expenses (and my future, too, if bitcoins do good in terms of price)

Great story kababayan Smiley So basically you are living with bitcoins right now? I hope one day I'll be like you earning decent amount of BTC enough for your studies and daily expenses Cheesy Maybe I should also familiarize my self to trading Roll Eyes I became more inspired when I read your post, thanks! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 18, 2015, 01:10:34 PM
Hello everyone!

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
October 18, 2015, 09:44:30 AM
Hello everyone!

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 17, 2015, 09:47:04 PM
my friend is pakistan , he earned bitcoin from his own service, he is a designer by the way and he also sell vps, i always buy cheap vps from him, i think bitcoin is helping people from pakistan since PayPal is not offering its services in Pakistan, i always help him to convert his balance from paypal to bitcoin although it's so risky
Activity: 45
October 17, 2015, 04:32:24 PM
Hello everyone!

Try http://www.cryptogrind.com and offer your services in exchange for Bitcoin.

We are like Fiverr but our users pay using Bitcoin.

I think working for Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn.

We have already had success with users making Bitcoin by writing blog articles and making videos etc.

Advertising on cryptogrind is free.

Good luck!
October 17, 2015, 04:25:46 PM
A Quick Guide to Trading Currencies
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1209566
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
October 12, 2015, 09:26:22 AM
Agree. If you do not have such skills you also could try to write blog articles, register for paid for click sites like coinad.com or btcclicks.com to make your first Satoshis. Those sites accept all member, no matter where you come from.

It usually does not matter which country you are in to be able to earn Bitcoins. You are already registered on bitcointalk, and seem to be in the 777coin signature campaign at the moment, which is a great start. If you have a skill in anything, such as designing logos or websites, then you can go to the Services section of the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
October 12, 2015, 05:54:22 AM
for newbies, i don't recommend signature campaigns yet, learn about bitcoins first, learn how the forums first, read a lot of posts here because if you start right away with signature campaigns, you will end up creating threads with questions that was asked already like "how to earn BTC"  Wink

You should because nowadays thats the only thing that keeps bitcoiners interested in bitcoin.

The price isnt high anymore so it doesnt attract that many speculators/tradders, most of newbies now want to earn some sort of income.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2015, 02:25:00 AM
It usually does not matter which country you are in to be able to earn Bitcoins. You are already registered on bitcointalk, and seem to be in the 777coin signature campaign at the moment, which is a great start. If you have a skill in anything, such as designing logos or websites, then you can go to the Services section of the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend
October 12, 2015, 12:14:05 AM
you should also try to convince fiverr.com to allow withdrawals by sellers in bitcoin.  they just started accepting bitcoin for buyers so allowing for sellers may be next.

then you offer your design services there and get paid in bitcoin.

the world is moving in this direction anyways so help move it for your benefit too.

Fiverr is pretty hard to get your name out now and days, and will take someone being willing to give you "a try" to see if you can produce a valuable service that they deem fit.  Now it would be nice to get fiverr to implement a "get paid in bitcoin" feature to spread the word about bitcoin, but for someone just trying to earn some bitcoins, fiverr probably isn't the best option...
unless you have some revolutionary never been done before service on there that a lot of people will flock to fast.
legendary
Merit: 1025
October 11, 2015, 10:48:17 PM
Hello everyone!

I also came from a third world country. I started with bitcoins with taucets, can't hardly get enough coins from it so I invested some of my money to buy my coins and did some trading. Made some from them and then I started signature campaign in here. Made a lot of coins from it and I've been saving it until the btc price goes up.

What I am trying to say is you need to first have an idea what bitcoins is. Know the basics and then with it you will know where to start earning your first coins. You can't expect to get free money. You need to invest in it. Not entirely mkney but also your tome, you need to dedicate yourself to fully understand how the thing works. If you want to grow your coins fast, invest some of yoir fiat and then go to tradig but first as I've said know how it works. You can also try sog campaign here. It lets you earn free coins while you are learning.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 11, 2015, 05:25:47 PM
you should also try to convince fiverr.com to allow withdrawals by sellers in bitcoin.  they just started accepting bitcoin for buyers so allowing for sellers may be next.

then you offer your design services there and get paid in bitcoin.

the world is moving in this direction anyways so help move it for your benefit too.
legendary
Merit: 1068
October 11, 2015, 02:49:46 PM
of course send money super fast anywhere in the world is good, but also whit paypal you can send money everiwhere in the world whit a internet connection,

And you pay something like 12% in fee. Then you pay for a poor exchange rate, for example when CAD to USD is 0.76 paypal give you 0.73. Overall Paypal is a extremely expensive way to transfer money and its why Bitcoin is so special. You can do it while ignoring all the bureaucratic loops that will take all your money.
Pages:
Jump to: