Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning cryptocurrency doing your everyday shopping in this bear market. - page 3. (Read 495 times)

copper member
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
I haven't done it before but looks like one of the best perks when we shop online is to have rebates. Your website has a premium domain and I'm even more interested thinking on how much you acquired that.

I visited Rewards.com and you have lot of listings there. I'll probably might try in the future if I've got collected that much review about your website.

A few things you will be able to do with RWRD tokens are convert it to fiat into your paypal account, redeem for purchases, and use to trade.
This is what consumers do really like, when we are able to convert tokens into fiat/bitcoin.

Thank you for your feedback. Another way to earn some extra cryptocurrency is to use our Share-a-link program. Its really easy. Just click the heart next to your favorite stores. Go to your share-a-link dashboard and copy your link and share it with friends. Each time they use your link and purchase something you get the commission in your rewards account.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I haven't done it before but looks like one of the best perks when we shop online is to have rebates. Your website has a premium domain and I'm even more interested thinking on how much you acquired that.

I visited Rewards.com and you have lot of listings there. I'll probably might try in the future if I've got collected that much review about your website.

A few things you will be able to do with RWRD tokens are convert it to fiat into your paypal account, redeem for purchases, and use to trade.
This is what consumers do really like, when we are able to convert tokens into fiat/bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
How can I shopping brother because when bitcoin market is so high then I invested my bitcoin and Ethereum at higher prices so I don't to exchange it at dumping rate.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
What do you guys think about some of these crypto back websites like Rewards.com or lolli.com?

You can earn a % back in cryptocurrency at major retailers like Booking.com, BestBuy, Ali Express, Khole's etc..

Let me know if you used any crypto back websites and what your experience was.
I never tried that website in my life and this is my first time to see that. Because mostly last few years agao i shopping through facebook online shopping but in the website Ive never tried to use payment bitcoin and Im still looking to research what shopping online website can good for my country that they supoorted it and accept bitcoin payment.
Activity: 4
good!!!!!extremely helpful..!
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I haven't try anything yet because I'm afraid that it will just install something on my pc although I have heard so much about it Rewards.com.

Also I'm not from the States, so this might cause a problem for me in the end. Although me and my wife do online shopping a lot, but I'm still paranoid and won't just easily give my personal info. But my wife got a lot of freebies, specially the Christmas spree she did last year.  Grin
copper member
Shopping for Everything from Everywhere. We are http://Rewards.com
 https://youtu.be/DmiWzPrnMlU  via @YouTube
copper member
Never used one. I just checked out Rewards.com though, but couldn't find the stores you've mentioned in your post. There are many though in there with different % of cashback for each one of them. I don't really do a lot of online shopping, otherwise I would've tried the service.

thanks for your input. Lots of crypto loyalty coming around and seems like Rewards.com knows what they are doing. Rewards.com is already way ahead of the competition so far. A interesting fact is we get commision when someone buys through us we share that commission with the user in RWRD tokens. In order to give the user RWRD tokens from the fiat we recieved from the merchant we buy our own token at spot price from the exchange and give it to the user.

Very few companies do this and provide liquidity to their token. Just to put it in perspective for every 100,000 shoppers that earn 50 bucks back at the end of the year we would have bought back 5 million dollars of our own token.. image what that could do to the price. especially because our circulating supply is so low.
copper member
What do you guys think about some of these crypto back websites like Rewards.com or lolli.com?

You can earn a % back in cryptocurrency at major retailers like Amazon, BestBuy, Ali Express, Khole's etc..

I have never used lolli but definitely rewards.com but not too many items have been purchased by me through it. My experience is great with. Although I didn't save too much but I have got back money to purchase me a low cost watch.

Hey, thanks for your input. Rewards.com will be launching their own RWRD token to the market here in the next month or so. Pretty excited about. A few things you will be able to do with RWRD tokens are convert it to fiat into your paypal account, redeem for purchases, and use to trade.
Activity: 963
Merit: 197
Never used one. I just checked out Rewards.com though, but couldn't find the stores you've mentioned in your post. There are many though in there with different % of cashback for each one of them. I don't really do a lot of online shopping, otherwise I would've tried the service.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14

You can earn a % back in cryptocurrency at major retailers like Amazon, BestBuy, Ali Express, Khole's etc..

I have never used lolli but definitely rewards.com but not too many items have been purchased by me through it. My experience is great with. Although I didn't save too much but I have got back money to purchase me a low cost watch.
copper member

You can earn a % back in cryptocurrency at major retailers like Booking.com, BestBuy, Ali Express, Khole's etc..

Pages:
Jump to: