Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning cryptocurrency on your own website - page 3. (Read 1199 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 23, 2020, 11:55:23 PM
It's not, never was.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
November 23, 2020, 09:56:09 PM
Now having a faucet website is not profitable beacause get familiar with other earning ways of crypto so they will not want to waste their time in it.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 2802
November 23, 2020, 10:55:25 AM

that was before but crypto have growned alot now and add in the pandemic that also make people stay at home and they can be trying a faucet because they are starters. building a faucet can be profitable now if done right

I don't think it's profitable to run your own faucet. With the current high price of Bitcoin, faucet owners must offer very low claim rewards which can't be attractive, and it causes fewer visitors and less profit from advertising.
Just imagine, if you spend $1000 (in Bitcoin of course) two months ago to fill faucet balance, you would probably earn a lot more if you just hold Bitcoin and do nothing.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
November 23, 2020, 09:31:09 AM
thanks for sharing this amazing ideas 3-4 months ago I thought that I should create faucet website because I have some experience in this field I am myself claiming faucet from last 1-2 years but at the beginning I thought it's difficult but this post helped me a lot
claiming on faucet is not a solid experience but you need to know how to create a site and simillar to that because running a site is not easy as claiming on a faucet but being a faucet claimer still give you an idea if what are cryptos . you can try the instruction given by the op if you are really passionate from owning your own faucet .

I did it back in 2018. It may seem profitable but I think it's not. It is not for the long term and you can invest your time and money somewhere else.
that was before but crypto have growned alot now and add in the pandemic that also make people stay at home and they can be trying a faucet because they are starters. building a faucet can be profitable now if done right
Activity: 345
Merit: 2
November 21, 2020, 08:13:35 AM
thanks for sharing this amazing ideas 3-4 months ago I thought that I should create faucet website because I have some experience in this field I am myself claiming faucet from last 1-2 years but at the beginning I thought it's difficult but this post helped me a lot
Activity: 400
Merit: 15
Crypto Ghost Since 2017
November 17, 2020, 01:35:41 PM
I did it back in 2018. It may seem profitable but I think it's not. It is not for the long term and you can invest your time and money somewhere else.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1332
November 08, 2020, 05:44:50 AM

Is posting a reff. links allowed on the forum? I know there is a rule about that in the Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules... but maybe I missed something.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
November 05, 2020, 02:13:12 PM
people love it despite the amount of crypto they could get is so small.
so, I think it's a crypto faucet 2.0.
If I have a thought about it like what I did on my early days on crypto, then I guess its worth a try regardless the amount I will get as long that its paying. I guess that's what these users do since its not a full time job.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 437
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
November 05, 2020, 12:33:53 PM
I am interested on having a faucet, however, I dont see many people still visit a faucet website.
Most of them are in telegram now. It’s easier, and not as annoying as faucet website with a bunch of ads.
I still know people who keep visiting and earning from faucets even they knew that it doesn't give them enough profit and just waste of time and they enjoy it—wasting their time for such.

And if op is getting 1k-2k unique upsers per day, then it's still huge, some crypto blogs barely get such traffic per day.

yeah you are right, 1k - 2k uv per day is huge for a faucet website.
I saw more people now interested in a chat group that offers penny cryptos as a tip.
they got like 0.1 - 0.5 for inviting people to the group.
they got raindrop, tip, rewards for doing microtask.
people love it despite the amount of crypto they could get is so small.
so, I think it's a crypto faucet 2.0.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
October 31, 2020, 03:02:02 PM
I am interested on having a faucet, however, I dont see many people still visit a faucet website.
Most of them are in telegram now. It’s easier, and not as annoying as faucet website with a bunch of ads.
I still know people who keep visiting and earning from faucets even they knew that it doesn't give them enough profit and just waste of time and they enjoy it—wasting their time for such.

And if op is getting 1k-2k unique upsers per day, then it's still huge, some crypto blogs barely get such traffic per day.
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
ty:)
October 31, 2020, 02:30:45 PM
I always wonder if faucet is that really profitable.
Could you please share your faucet website too?
They used a tip bot for their telegram faucet.
Currently, Cctip bot is everwhere now on telegram. It can boost the number of members on telegram groups too.

Hello,yes its profitable with coinzilla and bitmedia
i sell my faucet,its easy and simple faucet luckydice.net,at the moment not work
my old analytic,https://prnt.sc/vau548 its 1300-2000 unique users per day
Activity: 1120
Merit: 437
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
October 31, 2020, 02:03:44 PM
I always wonder if faucet is that really profitable.
Could you please share your faucet website too?
They used a tip bot for their telegram faucet.
Currently, Cctip bot is everwhere now on telegram. It can boost the number of members on telegram groups too.
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
ty:)
October 31, 2020, 01:37:38 PM
Hi guys, I want to share my experience on how you can earn cryptocurrency.
my way of earning cryptocurrency to create a website faucet.

for normal operation of the faucet, it will take $ 200-300 to start.

and so, you need to buy a domain of $ 5-10, preferably .com or .io
Hosting its 20+-$ per month,good vps so that it can handle a large number of claims.
create an account at faucetpay.io and top up balance by 50 + - $

choice of script, I would recommend buying the gr8.cc script to get started, I used the paid version, although a free version appeared, but I don't know how it is in practice, I used the $ 100 version and did not know any problems, lags, bugs and hacks.

With the gr8.cc script, you can run the tap with claims shirtlinks or only captha, I would recommend using only captcha, since a lot of shorteners are closed and have a lot of pop-up windows, this brings discomfort to your users, it is better to set less reward and calculate only on income from advertising campaigns
Next, you need to run the script on the site and configure it, no matter which script you choose, everyone has instructions and they are easily customizable, you do not need additional knowledge,i would recommend running btc, ltc, eth, doge coins.
And now you need to run ads to promote your site, it costs $ 20 per week on faucetpay.io, in 2 weeks you can gain a good user base.
And so you need to place ads on your site, first I recommend that you put ads from a-ads banners, and referral banners for cloud mining and browsers such as brave. You can also put 1 pop-up window, I recommend popads.net, coinzilla.com (they sometimes accept faucets).
After 1 week you will have traffic and indexing in alexa.com, you can try to apply for cryptocoinsad, cointraffic.io, bitmedia.io, I recommend bitmedia.io (they have a good cpc rating + -0.10 $)
And so, having done all this, you will begin to receive income, it fluctuates very much, it can be $ 1-15 per day.
Once you get approved in the campaigns you can move the referral links to your site bar.

Thank you for your time.
P.S who dares to try, I have some scripts gr8 and faucet+mining game+ptc+offerwals
You can buy here 7$ https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sell-faucetofferwallmining-game-script-today-7-5280960
my ds:Cyberstore#9753
some screenshots from my old sites:  

Pages:
Jump to: