Pages:
Author

Topic: Earning merit points by being a cry baby! - page 2. (Read 363 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 47
Now we dont have any chance of getting rankup because those merit source wont give any if are posting quality contents.
First off, try to improve your writing skills.

Second, everyone still has a chance of ranking up, i have witnessed members go from newbie to full member within weeks time. It's just that your posts are made to complete the required post count per week. 

And lastly, ranks don't matter, unless you're making money out of this forum(which you clearly are).
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
You need to be at least Sr Member to do this, at least you will earn 10 Merit to complain and "talk" or rather gossip about Merit, just check the other thread about Merit as long as the OP is Sr Member you will see everyone is agreeing with whatever mindless suggestion he gave, and received Merit too, if you are Member and below whatever clever idea you share you will be ignored and negative trust and be warned "you will never get Merit from me ever" and then they proceed to Merit some mindless reply in the thread, this Indian caste system like is the way high ranking member try yo keep Merit between them, gossiping about Merit should never get any merit and yet they received 20 Merit for that, and they say all low rank member polluting the forum. I checked this kind of high rank member and their post history is full of complaint about how low rank member being spam poster and polluter of the forum, nothing about BTC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
Another complaint here, but why all this crying? Do you think that in this way you will get merit points?. Well, if the merit system is difficult for you, then you can leave this forum easily. just clicks on Logout.
On the other hand, I see that most of people want everything easier, and when there is an update (merit system) in something, then everyone becomes afraid.

Source : https://memegenerator.net/instance/57945164/toy-story-complaining-complaining-everywhere
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Merit has indeed fucked up the ranking system here,but if you are here a year ago you are in a good position only these new folks are suffering including me i am 5days away to rank up for a full member i am too unlucky because i didnt rushed to rank up while there are no merit system.Now we dont have any chance of getting rankup because those merit source wont give any if are posting quality contents.

You are suffering??

Dude, leave the forum and don't come back!  Why let yourself suffer needlessly?
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Merit has indeed fucked up the ranking system here,but if you are here a year ago you are in a good position only these new folks are suffering including me i am 5days away to rank up for a full member i am too unlucky because i didnt rushed to rank up while there are no merit system.Now we dont have any chance of getting rankup because those merit source wont give any if are posting quality contents.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Please don't complain about merit points. That's really dumb. And don't encourage others to complain too.

The best way to earn merit points is to contribute meaningfully to discussions and to be very patient.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Forget that you will rank up here,the ranking system was fucked up hard because of the shitposters who doesnt want to learn but to earn money from the signatures,you might get banned by the DT members if you are begging for the merits so i suggest stop doing that or you will get red trust.Do not force people to give you merits so that your account will still have little chance of getting rank up.I know how the heck the merit system give us a lot of headaches especially those people who are few days from ranking up..
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
I do not care about merit points - forget it too and have fun on this forum or make money!
Activity: 82
Merit: 23
nice try, but as you see I can't do anything ^^
but to be honest the merit points bring value in this forum, so it is how it is, post high quality content to others, then you will earn it, this is just fair^^

I know you didn't want to hear this  Cheesy
Best regards
Activity: 29
Merit: 3
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
Just recently I wrote a post complaining about how hard it is to earn merits on BitcoinTalk.org.

Well that complaining garnered me 2 merit points!

So my suggestion to you is complain about what you don't like about BitcoinTalk.org and see how many merit points you can earn just by complaining.

So my complaint is that there are too many user on here with a crap load of merit points but with little insight and not much to offer as far as content!

Okay now give me my merit points, merit points, merit points please!!!!

Oh Yea, what's your complaint about BitcoinTalk.org?
Pages:
Jump to: