Pages:
Author

Topic: EarnTomorrow.com | 10% daily interest | 0.0005 BTC minimum | Instant withdrawals - page 13. (Read 30571 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
same here i invested 0.4btc and  email account with btc address changed
Activity: 107
Hacker or not, they wont fix the problem, and creating a new account will result in the same issue one day or another.

DON'T INVEST ANYMORE IN THIS TRAP !
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Wallet address and email been changed too!!

Be carefull guys..
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
i will try this site, maybe can be profit for me..
for the admin, can you show the balance of your site?
Activity: 140
I will try to get payed in few hours. Maybe they won't scam us all  Grin
Activity: 182
96 btc in play right now.  how the hell did they shut us out.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
I did that also when I notice the change.  I also had .06 that was ready for withdraw and I put in and compounded it just in case it came out of it. don't know how it could end though cause they have a ton of btc in 5 different accounts that they have been storing.  I haven't check today what they have in investors coming in and out accounts. 

now they have 6 wallets  Sad

https://blockchain.info/address/36Zmxi1efgW35CTp2onZ6uEjipFfp9ChcN

** there has been 2 withdrawals to 2 wallets from this one, which i am keeping an eye on.
I did that also when I notice the change.  I also had .06 that was ready for withdraw and I put in and compounded it just in case it came out of it. don't know how it could end though cause they have a ton of btc in 5 different accounts that they have been storing.  I haven't check today what they have in investors coming in and out accounts. 
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
so are they going to fix the problem or not.  cause I know they are the one that changed both my email and btc address.  when you go to online chat it comes up with my user name and my real email address that I used the whole time on this site.  they haven't got back to me. 

donnie. its all over mate. They wont fix it. We all knew this was coming.

I changed my account to be 100% compounding so there is nothing to withdraw  Grin .

so are they going to fix the problem or not.  cause I know they are the one that changed both my email and btc address.  when you go to online chat it comes up with my user name and my real email address that I used the whole time on this site.  they haven't got back to me. 
Activity: 558
Merit: 500
I still received payment from this site..
Here prove tx:ef1c6948a4dadaef6776d3e7b25fd22d0a1015df2ce90abbd3355e01b811a520
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Here is some information i obtained from the EU Companies House (European corporations registration) about the company Earntommorow.com claims to operate under.

https://ShareSync.serverdata.net/Web/s/5F4VX5L6A79V_1QOGJJPIS

Also a report from Ripoffreport.com
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/earntomorrow.com
Put 4BTC in your account and watch how quick it gets "hacked"

and by "Hacked" i mean locked by the site admins,

this is what i got from [email protected]:

Dear Client
If your account has been hacked by someone, the only way to continue working with our project is to register a new account for your next deposits and follow these security steps to protect your funds: 

1. Do not open unfamiliar emails. If you open one you think is from someone you know but realize it's not, delete immediately. Do not click any links in the message or send the sender personal or login information. Once you open that link, your computer could become infected by a phishing scam and your information stolen.

2. Install anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall on your computer and keep them updated. Automated updates are the ideal choice.

3. Do not log into your accounts from an untrusted computer (e.g., at the coffee house, library), or one that you don't maintain (e.g., friends' and family's). Even if you trust your friends and family, their computer could be infected from spyware.

4. Make sure your passwords are strong. Every 10 days, change your passwords. Never use the same password for different accounts. A strong password has upper and lower case letters plus numbers and punctuation, forming a non-English word.

Best regards,
Robert
http://earntomorrow.com

So they are saying that they cannot change the email address or withdraw address on my account, and for the record can't means won't.
they still will not let me change my BTC withdraw address this site is 100% a scam!
Activity: 16
Because a very small payment eeeb7f78b18a821000f7b82f2bf625c5925076d6a389b44879a705f41127eaca
(only 0.003411)
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 15
oops I got it too... just now...

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Same Address in my account ..
the site owner stolen every body ..
he is fucking stupid .. he think we are kids ..

Thank's gad because i don't make big deposit

Activity: 107
Samee here.

Address and mail changed... Anyway, i reached ROI just before it happens.

No sign from support, it should have turned into a scam...
Pages:
Jump to: