Pages:
Author

Topic: EarnTomorrow.com | 10% daily interest | 0.0005 BTC minimum | Instant withdrawals - page 7. (Read 30571 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
the error of bad address is the same for me.

I've invested 0.007  Angry
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Is there anyone here knows about any link to some kind of hacking tutorial dvd download? It might be fun for all of us to be able to hack back this scam bag and make announcement about the real ID of him/her
This asshole is absolutely make a big quest about how stupid we are, he/she won't close the site until someone could beat him/her

Let's tell anonymous about. They will do the rest for us Cheesy
Activity: 15
Is there anyone here knows about any link to some kind of hacking tutorial dvd download? It might be fun for all of us to be able to hack back this scam bag and make announcement about the real ID of him/her
This asshole is absolutely make a big quest about how stupid we are, he/she won't close the site until someone could beat him/her
I do not understand...for me all is ok...so far...
My 2nd account and that one from a friend of me are fine too. But my main account with my main investment is gone because of the error i get when i want to withdraw.

Here are some screenshots:

Album: http://imgur.com/a/Pj29p

Do NOT invest in that site. It couldn't be said often enough...

Edit: My friend now gets the same error!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I do not understand...for me all is ok...so far...
I LOSE 1.58BTC  SCAM SITE DON'T INVEST YOUR MONEY

Thats very sad. Is the amount affordable for you?

I invested all my earnings from faucets. An i lost about 40% of them. Thats hours of typing captchas...

I agree with you. No one should invest anymore in that site, but still people doing it, because they don't use the internet to get information about an investment. Else the site would be offline now...

I hope my second account can get me my ROI.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I LOSE 1.58BTC  SCAM SITE DON'T INVEST YOUR MONEY
My 2nd account is still able to withdraw. I will not post TxId because i don't want that the account gets closed aswell... I withdrawed 16k satoshi.

I think they close all accounts time after time, or if you withdrawed more than a specific amount in the last days... I dont know...

And the "Hacked" e-mail adresse show up if your investment is bigger than 0.1 btc or so...

That's what i think is their strategy right now.

Don't invest anymore!

stop the nonsens
they are not hacked
they are stole people money

I know that they "hacked" the accounts... The admin done it that's sure.
Activity: 70
My 2nd account is still able to withdraw. I will not post TxId because i don't want that the account gets closed aswell... I withdrawed 16k satoshi.

I think they close all accounts time after time, or if you withdrawed more than a specific amount in the last days... I dont know...

And the "Hacked" e-mail adresse show up if your investment is bigger than 0.1 btc or so...

Don't invest anymore!

stop the nonsens
they are not hacked
they are stole people money

Don't invest anymore!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Until this morning I was successfully withdrawing my money but just now I got below message during withdrawal.

Seems that your BTC address is wrong. please change it through "Edit account" section.
You can canecl your withdrawal request through "Withdrawal history" section.

I did tried by changing 3 of my bitcoin addresses but all of them having same issue. So this may be new way of freezing accounts.

Same at my account. I withdrawed 0.0004 at the morning but now i get the same error. I'm only at 68% ROI had it too long at 100% compounding....
I really hope this is a short error and not the end of the site...

Proof of the 0.0004:
https://blockchain.info/tx/a10b057dff004ccd55114aa066201b6e684a82e69cb520bdabb70405a9fd26dc

I'm so sorry for your losses.

I strongly feel that it is now gone case. We should not hope any thing from this site now. If we get it means its lottery for all of us. Wink

I won about 0.006 on this lottery. I would not set the compounding to 100%. Set it to 0%. Don't give them anything back.

Agreed ! With those kind of site, you'd better set compounding to 0% at least until you reach ROI, since the main goal is to get your invest back as fast as possible. Once you reach ROI, then do what you want  Grin

The bad thing is... not a few hyip sites running their payments more than a weeks, example 14 dialy, bitprofit.biz, and many more...
Well its hard to predict, they can run at anytime they want  Sad

Yes I agreed not to 100% reinvest in these kind of sites.

I just invested initially 0.007 and for next 10 days I took my 100% interest - so I got back my investment - later one day I use to withdraw and next day use to reinvest like that I did and I reached my investments almost 0.018.

Finally I got around 300% profit here
Activity: 43
Until this morning I was successfully withdrawing my money but just now I got below message during withdrawal.

Seems that your BTC address is wrong. please change it through "Edit account" section.

I did tried by changing 3 of my bitcoin addresses but all of them having same issue. So this may be new way of freezing accounts.

Same at my account. I withdrawed 0.0004 at the morning but now i get the same error. I'm only at 68% ROI had it too long at 100% compounding....

Proof of the 0.0004:
https://blockchain.info/tx/a10b057dff004ccd55114aa066201b6e684a82e69cb520bdabb70405a9fd26dc

I strongly feel that it is now gone case. We should not hope any thing from this site now. If we get it means its lottery for all of us. Wink

I won about 0.006 on this lottery. I would not set the compounding to 100%. Set it to 0%. Don't give them anything back.

Agreed ! With those kind of site, you'd better set compounding to 0% at least until you reach ROI, since the main goal is to get your invest back as fast as possible. Once you reach ROI, then do what you want  Grin

The bad thing is... not a few hyip sites running their payments more than a weeks, example 14 dialy, bitprofit.biz, and many more...
Well its hard to predict, they can run at anytime they want  Sad
Activity: 107

Proof of the 0.0004:

Activity: 700
If you think you know me.. Think again

Proof of the 0.0004:

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

Proof of the 0.0004:

It now tells me when I try to make a withdraw that my btc address is wrong, that I need to change it. Ok sure, I change it. Try again. Same thing. Notice they can't even spell the word cancel. Withdraw still unprocessed.
Got 200% back allready, sorry guys  Roll Eyes

it's a game...to many people believe that it is ariskless investment.

With Hyips you have above all not to fall on a scam.
After if you fall on a scam you have to be enough lucky that the scam hold enough long.
You have also to manage the compounding...
if you take to much risk it is possible that you earn less...
if you take to small risk you can go away from better profit.
After all is easy...
If I had...if I had...

I hear on forums so many talk from people who never have invest the only cent...
i prefer spend when i feel profit to spent the minimum or a little more and try for myself...
waiting on proves from other is most of time to late.
And negative proves are most of time from people who ony heard about...

Positive proves are also most of time from people who need investors who will serve to pay previous ones.
Hyip are games where you need investors after you...it is normal that you will not invest and in the same time told over all the town that the hyip is risky and that it is a scam if you need new investors...

I can do it because i invest only the minimum,but do you think that an investor who invest 1 or 2 BTC will say bad things if he need investors?

Excellent point of view, winspiral.

I agree with it too. This was my first investment in an hyip site. I invested too much and had the compounding too long at 100%. Next time i will do it better. This is like gambling i think.
Activity: 3
Got 200% back allready, sorry guys  Roll Eyes

it's a game...to many people believe that it is ariskless investment.

With Hyips you have above all not to fall on a scam.
After if you fall on a scam you have to be enough lucky that the scam hold enough long.
You have also to manage the compounding...
if you take to much risk it is possible that you earn less...
if you take to small risk you can go away from better profit.
After all is easy...
If I had...if I had...

I hear on forums so many talk from people who never have invest the only cent...
i prefer spend when i feel profit to spent the minimum or a little more and try for myself...
waiting on proves from other is most of time to late.
And negative proves are most of time from people who ony heard about...

Positive proves are also most of time from people who need investors who will serve to pay previous ones.
Hyip are games where you need investors after you...it is normal that you will not invest and in the same time told over all the town that the hyip is risky and that it is a scam if you need new investors...

I can do it because i invest only the minimum,but do you think that an investor who invest 1 or 2 BTC will say bad things if he need investors?

Excellent point of view, winspiral.
[...] people continue to invest despite all the warnings on this topic. But the end of your account, for sure...

Because the don't know this topic... They invest blind and if they get scammed they read this topic. But its too late then...

Yeah I think so too, my acc is gone. Very sad. But they day has to come...

I'm in no way sponsering these people. But I have made over my initial investment

http://imgur.com/iRay3Yh

How long they continue to pay is unknown. But as of right now, I'm almost at 50% profit.

I think, if you try to withdraw today you will get the same error... Or did you even withdraw today?
I would be really happy if i got your investment. So much BTC Cheesy

IDK how the system adds the funds to your account. If its server time and automatic or the admin has to do it. But I won't be able to withdraw again for 6-7hrs. I will update then.
[...] people continue to invest despite all the warnings on this topic. But the end of your account, for sure...

Because the don't know this topic... They invest blind and if they get scammed they read this topic. But its too late then...

Yeah I think so too, my acc is gone. Very sad. But they day has to come...

I'm in no way sponsering these people. But I have made over my initial investment

http://imgur.com/iRay3Yh

How long they continue to pay is unknown. But as of right now, I'm almost at 50% profit.

I think, if you try to withdraw today you will get the same error... Or did you even withdraw today?
I would be really happy if i got your investment. So much BTC Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: