Pages:
Author

Topic: Earth is hollow - page 2. (Read 2682 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
July 17, 2014, 12:49:40 PM
I lerend sianse in publick skool!  Grin
and teh teechar told me the errth is halla!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 17, 2014, 12:35:00 PM
no from earth we gain a geothermal energy which generates a lot of electricty

and magnets, they're essential for life as we know it

we can use earth energy for various purpose also their are hot magma rocks inside the earth which generate steam power you listen about hot Springs

this springs is directly attached to this rocks

theire are many place in earth

you may read here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_spring

July 17, 2014, 06:22:50 AM
no from earth we gain a geothermal energy which generates a lot of electricty
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 17, 2014, 02:45:09 AM
there and many resources underground the earth

No there's not. Whatever our great Leader Dank says is true. So the Earth might look full of precious resources, but indeed, it is hollow.

Dank has spoken.
Activity: 534
July 17, 2014, 02:32:36 AM
Whatever it was...it bored outwards, not inwards.
July 17, 2014, 02:23:39 AM
there and many resources underground the earth
Activity: 644
July 17, 2014, 02:22:02 AM
Yes, the Earth is indeed hollow. Everyone that mines just escape to another dimension; This one includes stone, diamonds, and gold. The following is a quote explaining it:

Quote from: Pokedex
The Earth is the hollowest Pokemon game, centering around Ashten Ikulumi fighting for the last three games: Stone, Diamond, Gold, Platinum, Vanadium and Astatine.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 16, 2014, 08:24:06 PM
Sorry, it's not possible for many reasons...

There may be large geodes within the Earth, but that's about it...

Think about it; the Earth and other planets were formed violently. Upon the creation of our solar system the Earth was completely molten. The heavier elements sank to the center of the Earth to form our core. The rotation of our core gives us our magnetic field...

If the Earth were hollow then a cosmic collision would simply punch a hole in the Earth. That doesn't happen...

However, you could compare the Earth to a very large electric generator/DC motor...

400 years ago they would have chopped your head off for saying that.

In fact, in Galeleo made a kick ass telescope and he was like "Hey you guys look at this.. The moons of Jupiter are not orbiting us, they are circling around Jupiter!"

The catholic pope was all like "Cool story, bro, but tell everyone you are a liar and possessed by the devil or we will torture you to death." Like a boss Galileo said "Fuck you, i'm looking at it move right now but fine whatever, I take it back." So the catholic church sentenced him to life in prison.

Wikipedia has the detailed version:

"Galileo was found "vehemently suspect of heresy", namely of having held the opinions that the Sun lies motionless at the centre of the universe, that the Earth is not at its centre and moves, and that one may hold and defend an opinion as probable after it has been declared contrary to Holy Scripture. He was required to "abjure, curse and detest" those opinions.
He was sentenced to formal imprisonment at the pleasure of the Inquisition. On the following day this was commuted to house arrest, which he remained under for the rest of his life." -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galileo_Galilei
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
July 16, 2014, 08:14:56 PM
Has this been added to the thread with pictures of Russia? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pictures-from-russia-nsfw-686828 I believe this would constitute a perfect addition to it!

I have no idea; I don't think I have ventured to that thread yet, but feel free to post it there if no one mentioned it before. Smiley

I saw something recently that they found new oceans underground at the depth of about 500km. So it can't be hollow.

Its called a cave system the whole earth is not hollow... Cheesy

A cave system at a depth of 500km (well into the Earth's mantle)? Tongue
Activity: 532
Currently held as collateral by monbux
July 16, 2014, 08:00:57 PM
I saw something recently that they found new oceans underground at the depth of about 500km. So it can't be hollow.

Its called a cave system the whole earth is not hollow... Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 16, 2014, 07:57:42 PM
Could it be that Dank was actually right all along? Wink

Giant 80m Siberian crater at 'world’s end'

A mysterious giant crater has been discovered in a remote part of Siberia, dubbed by locals ‘the end of the world’, and is now puzzling scientists. An urgent expedition was sent to the far-northern peninsula to try and solve the mystery. The team arrives on Wednesday to survey the seemingly bottomless pit, located in one of Russia’s northernmost points, at a latitude closer to that of Greenland than Canada.

http://rt.com/news/173128-siberia-giant-crater-mystery/

Has this been added to the thread with pictures of Russia? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pictures-from-russia-nsfw-686828 I believe this would constitute a perfect addition to it!
legendary
July 16, 2014, 02:22:25 PM
Could it be that Dank was actually right all along? Wink

Giant 80m Siberian crater at 'world’s end'

A mysterious giant crater has been discovered in a remote part of Siberia, dubbed by locals ‘the end of the world’, and is now puzzling scientists. An urgent expedition was sent to the far-northern peninsula to try and solve the mystery. The team arrives on Wednesday to survey the seemingly bottomless pit, located in one of Russia’s northernmost points, at a latitude closer to that of Greenland than Canada.

http://rt.com/news/173128-siberia-giant-crater-mystery/
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Activity: 126
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★
July 16, 2014, 01:02:38 AM
If earth is hollow could you please explain where does lava and coal come from?

eath is hollow because what ever says lack substance .

your picture of meme very LOL Cheesy
haha
Activity: 140
July 16, 2014, 12:48:35 AM
of course it is hollow, and we are all robots .....  Grin

That explains everything !

Yea the are robots that make robots, and they done all work so that we can on surface life.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
July 15, 2014, 11:44:08 PM
and yes, there is life down there

Moles?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
July 15, 2014, 09:35:17 PM
of course it is hollow, and we are all robots .....  Grin
legendary
July 15, 2014, 09:34:22 PM

It wasn't new oceans as such, it was more like "wet rock". Smiley Here's an article explaining it: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25723-massive-ocean-discovered-towards-earths-core.html.
Activity: 154
July 15, 2014, 09:25:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: