Pages:
Author

Topic: Easier way to see the overlap of crypto projects? - page 2. (Read 249 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'll go ahead and bump this thread. Seems like a long shot, but you never know. I hope its not just reading white paper after white paper.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is there a resource for looking at project overlap for cryptos? Maybe its just me but a great many of these cryptos seem to be just doing the same thing. I know there is really only going to be so many variations before they start to be the same, but I think it would help me from an investment standpoint to be able to say something like "Ok coin x has 90% of the same goals as coin y." In some cases its starting to seem like 100%.

If you could easily tell which projects were the same, then you could make better decisions on which ones you wanted to invest in. So maybe you guys know of a site that gives a comprehensive comparison of the various cryptos? Not necessarily in terms of investing, but rather sort of telling you what sets them apart, if anything. I've been doing a lot of research lately and I'm tellin ya, they're all starting to sound like clones of each other.

Not a whole lot of people talk about how similar a new project is to existing ones. Seems like all the youtubers and such are glad to talk about some newer coin, but they don't ever really say that its the same as this other one that is 2 years older. So it would be really cool if there was a site somewhere that said "Look, this coin is just like this coin" or "There is little difference between project x, and project y, as you can clearly see".
Pages:
Jump to: