Pages:
Author

Topic: Easiest Altcoin to Mine with least Electricity advice - page 2. (Read 512 times)

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270
Sorry I mean cheapest to mine a altcoin that is less electricity used as possible of a altcoin in the top 100 rankings.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Unminable its just converting the money you earn mining POW in POS. DOing so, they earn both as a pool and as an exchange.
I have an answer, but i also have a question
The answer is Verthash, I do't know if its top something but its solid enough and its alo is the less power intensive that mean you can mine it even with not so young GPU ( even with CPU). The question is: what you mean by easy to mine ?

And in case you are not happy obtaining VTC, you can mine it in Zergpool or miningpoolhub, and obtaining btc,ltc or whatever they(THEY) mine and you don't.
In fact I am gpu mining there and obtaining LTC
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Go to unmineable.com this is a website with pool that brings coins like shiba inu and others to miners with ease, many other coins that aren't even pow algorithm enabled are present on this website including holo, funfair, decentraland, 1inch and many more

I don't get it, how can you mine POS coins that you mentioned?
Yea this is correct Ive used unmineable to mine other coins that aren't PoW active, you need to check out the platform yourself it's more like a mining pool, here is what they do, you can direct your GPU or CPU to the platform given address and they will pay you in shiba coin or any other you choose

https://unmineable.com
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
I am looking for the easiest altcoin to mine that is in the top 100 crypto market cap rankings that requires less electricity as possible.
Mining is there for years and mineable used to be an indicator that a project can survive. It only partially true because many mineable altcoins finished their lives with deaths.

Mining itself is risky because you have to face with tripple risks:
  • Risk of investment in your mining equipments, power bills, maintenance cost.
  • Risk of unknown price changes
  • Risk of coin survival ability
There are few mineable altcoins in top 100 but they are no longer easy to mine. Others are for stake, yield, farm, etc.

My advice for you are
  • Checking with Whattomine.com.
  • Look at those coin age, should be more than 4 years.
  • Next, go back to coinmarketcap or coingecko and check further details of coins that you just filter from Whattomine.

Hello I'm looking to mine a altcoin in within the top 100 rankings that doesn't require ASIC, fast PC or any expensive hardware or if hardware is required then consumes the least electricity. Is there a altcoin for this?
I want to work, but so that I don't have to go to work, ... and it's even better that the salary is brought home Smiley
If you are talking about POW mining, then there are no such coins. The competition is very high, so you have to buy expensive equipment and pay your electricity bills.
You can mine Shitcoin on old hardware, but the profit will be in the range of a few cents per day.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
Hi,

I am looking for the easiest altcoin to mine that is in the top 100 crypto market cap rankings that requires less electricity as possible.

Any suggestions?

Buy a pre built mining rig with GPU-s.That way you only need to change your wallet and mine away.One of the easiest miner to use is Nicehash as you just launch it and it does all the work for you,you only place your wallet in there.However this is not the cheapest electricity option,for that you need a standalone miner like T-rex,NbMiner or Phoenix miner and mine Ethereum or Ethereum Classic,as far as I know they consume the less electricity based on the rewards given.

This above is if you don't want to spend a lot of money.You can buy an ASIC but usually the electricity consumption is higher with these devices.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
By easiest do you mean what uses the least amount of electricity? That would be CPU mining. However it’s pretty competitive and you will need a high end CPU like a Ryzen. If you got one then you can mine monero with it.

If by easiest you mean what’s the best plug and play method with least amount of interaction or maintainance then you need to get an ASIC. Basically buy an ASIC and buy a PSU, set up your pool and you are done. They rarely need attention and usually auto reboot if there is an issue.
Go to unmineable.com this is a website with pool that brings coins like shiba inu and others to miners with ease, many other coins that aren't even pow algorithm enabled are present on this website including holo, funfair, decentraland, 1inch and many more

I don't get it, how can you mine POS coins that you mentioned?
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Ravencoin is a solid top-100 PoW project mined on commodity hardware (GPU).

The KawPoW algo uses slightly more electricity than Ethash/Autolykos, but the added power consumption provides additional security that ASIC's won't be able to come online with an outsized efficiency advantage.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sounds like he's looking for the reject slot on a Coinstar machine.  Grin
Mining is there for years and mineable used to be an indicator that a project can survive. It only partially true because many mineable altcoins finished their lives with deaths.

There are few mineable altcoins in top 100 but they are no longer easy to mine. Others are for stake, yield, farm, etc.

My advice for you are
  • Next, go back to coinmarketcap or coingecko and check further details of coins that you just filter from Whattomine.

Hello I'm looking to mine a altcoin in within the top 100 rankings that doesn't require ASIC, fast PC or any expensive hardware or if hardware is required then consumes the least electricity. Is there a altcoin for this?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o

My advice for you are
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
Mine and buy with ASIC if you don't want to build a rig that's the easiest way but this is not a good place to ask this you must move this to the altcoin mining section or discussion(Reported already).
Hi,

Any suggestions?

Pages:
Jump to: