Pages:
Author

Topic: Easiest cryptocurrency to mine on a smartphone? - page 2. (Read 396 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1429
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Electroneum, 6 to 12 coins per day.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
Electroneum is the best I've seen so far ,no lagging or freezing issues and the miner app doesn't drains battery ,the rewards are better than mining with GPUs especially now that the  difficulty has skyrocket.
Activity: 88
Merit: 7
M7M does decent on CPU, just not very profitable.
Of course that depends on your definition of profitability.
If you live in the USA, No
If you live in a 3rd world country Where some bearded old man is making a video to raise money for the kids in your village, then yes.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Electronuem is basically "airdrop" mining and has a nice android app and "realistic" mining feel. As far as I know there is no real android mining that actually does calculations to solve blocks etc
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Which cryptocurrency do you think it's easier to mine on any smartphone or mobile device? AFAIK, cryptocurrencies with SHA-256, Scrypt, X11, and X13 are difficult to mine with a smartphone or tablet, because of the high difficulty on their networks. I've heard that aeternity will be based on Cuckoo Cycle which goes easy on such devices, but its mainnet is not released yet.

Therefore, I'm looking for a cryptocurrency that's available right now, which is easier to mine with my Android smartphone. Any recommendations or suggestions will be highly appreciated. Just want to know about this, to help introduce newcomers into cryptocurrency and showing them how mining works on mobile devices. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: