Pages:
Author

Topic: Easiest Ethereum Wallet To Use? - page 6. (Read 16882 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 04:26:46 PM
I would suggest My Ether Wallet. It is the easiest and most effective for Ethereum and ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 06:50:29 PM
I want to buy Ethereum.  I have bitcoin and i use electrum to store my bitcoins.  i find electrum pretty simple to use as i send/receive BTC with it.  I like the fact that you can restore you btc with the 12 word phrase etc.

I would like to download a wallet to store ETH where its very similar to how electrum does with bitcoin.  Can someone name me the best wallets to use to store ETH?

From what i read online, jaxx seems to be okay?  What about myethereum.org?  However someone told me they downloaded it but it took them several days to download it.  So this is the case with everyone?  I would want to download something like electrum for ethereum.  I do not want to download anything that is very complicated as im not tech savy person etc.

I use MyEtherWallet.com , probably is it the most convinient wallet to use.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
December 22, 2017, 06:45:33 PM
Has most people has said I am also using myether wallet and it is safe and secure in its applicability, you can also do your research about its pros also and make your decision on which wallet to use.
Activity: 309
December 22, 2017, 06:35:35 PM
I am using blockchain wallet. On my smartphone. Blockchain for bitcoin and ether. It's so nice and user friendly. You can download it from playstore. I think mobile wallet is more safer than webwallet. Thats y i am using it. Jaxx is also good for phone, i think. I jaxx you can use somany cryptos., while blockchain offers only btc and eth.

If you mean, blockchain.info platform as the ETH wallet, yeah that's fine. I'm also using it and the transactions are running very smoothly there. It's a simple one for beginners, I think.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
December 22, 2017, 06:33:40 PM
Same from here MEW is very easy for use and has good security, just have to keep your Private key on safe, secure place.  Smiley
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
December 15, 2017, 10:19:20 AM
If you want to buy eth, myetherwallet is the best. You often exchange the use of the wallet in the trading floor is also quite good. Or coinbase is also the type of wallet used to keep eth many users.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
I will win, not immediately but definitely
December 15, 2017, 10:10:04 AM
I am using blockchain wallet. On my smartphone. Blockchain for bitcoin and ether. It's so nice and user friendly. You can download it from playstore. I think mobile wallet is more safer than webwallet. Thats y i am using it. Jaxx is also good for phone, i think. I jaxx you can use somany cryptos., while blockchain offers only btc and eth.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 15, 2017, 10:04:45 AM
I like myetherwallet, as it is one stop solution for eth and all tokens, but the problem is that it is purely a wallet you can not buy or sell eth there.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 10:02:42 AM
What about blockchain.info? new to ETH and BCC
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 01:26:51 PM
what about exodus? anyone using exodus ? do you have keys ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 09:51:39 AM
I want to buy Ethereum.  I have bitcoin and i use electrum to store my bitcoins.  i find electrum pretty simple to use as i send/receive BTC with it.  I like the fact that you can restore you btc with the 12 word phrase etc.

I would like to download a wallet to store ETH where its very similar to how electrum does with bitcoin.  Can someone name me the best wallets to use to store ETH?

From what i read online, jaxx seems to be okay?  What about myethereum.org?  However someone told me they downloaded it but it took them several days to download it.  So this is the case with everyone?  I would want to download something like electrum for ethereum.  I do not want to download anything that is very complicated as im not tech savy person etc.
You can save your ETH here, https://www.myetherwallet.com/
This website is safe enough for your Eths.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 23, 2017, 09:35:29 AM
I also prefer wallets who are easy to use that's why I use my ether wallet for ethereum. Important note: Keep the private key of your wallet into multiple safe locations and keep it hidden from being copied or stolen
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 23, 2017, 09:06:35 AM

myetherwallet.com is good and easy to use. without download and no need word phrase. its just save for privatekey to login and transaction
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
September 23, 2017, 08:47:43 AM
The last time I (almost) buy ethereum, I had to learn how to download a wallet for the thing in order to save the tokens safely on my computer and not on some exchange, and I ended up using Parity. The design is nice and it synced pretty fast. Too bad recently I saw there was some sort of glitch to it or some kind of exploit. Anyway I never ended up buying any ETH so im not worried. If they fixed it I would use it again.

The full Ethereum node simply sucks, you will never be able to download the damn chain.

I never looked into myethereumwallet but I guess thats another option, but for long term storage I wouldn't use that.
Activity: 322
September 23, 2017, 07:45:35 AM
The most simple and easy to use wallet for Ethereum in my opinion is MEW (https://www.myetherwallet.com/). He has a standard functionality but at the same time it is lightweight and it does not store your passwords on the server.
Activity: 322
September 23, 2017, 05:20:05 AM
Like many other people I'm also using my ether wallet. It is really smooth one and if you are interested in it has Trezor wallet integration.
Activity: 174
Merit: 105
September 22, 2017, 07:36:39 AM
absolutelly, myetherwallet is the easiest way to use your eth, the important thing is to be aware of the many scam sites or phishing slack messages that are coming out this time
Activity: 157
July 21, 2017, 04:38:40 AM
MyEtherWallet is the most convenient in my opinion.
yes i also use this wallet as other to recieve other ETH token and its easy to use.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
July 21, 2017, 03:57:48 AM
MyEtherWallet.com and it also integrates nicely with the Trezor cold storage wallet is the best for store coin, Ofline wallet may be used!
Thánks
I only try this etherwallet but i do not yet invested in ethereum, i just wait for my target amount of eth before i buy.
And also i do not think etherwallet which downloaded into apps store is legit, there is not private key for the security of my coin or i do not know how to set up the security key.

im planning to have a trezor in the future since it is much safer, though it will costly so in the mean myetherwallet can be a good storage too. And it is recommended to use by many ico. I'm just waiting for the newer version that will release at the end of the year. I don't want to buy the old one because it has a poor aesthetics.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
July 21, 2017, 02:32:58 AM
MyEtherWallet.com and it also integrates nicely with the Trezor cold storage wallet is the best for store coin, Ofline wallet may be used!
Thánks
I only try this etherwallet but i do not yet invested in ethereum, i just wait for my target amount of eth before i buy.
And also i do not think etherwallet which downloaded into apps store is legit, there is not private key for the security of my coin or i do not know how to set up the security key.
Pages:
Jump to: