Pages:
Author

Topic: Easiest Platform To Learn - page 2. (Read 970 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
December 09, 2016, 11:19:57 AM
I have interest on trading but since I know that any platform can really be risky without proper knowledge and guidance I prefer to shelved this interest for the time being.

I am interested to know from experienced traders here what can be the easiest to learn...whether it can be forex, binary, stocks, commodities or maybe even digital currencies?
Currency trading such as forex, binary option and arbitrary trading are very risky venture and you need alot of experience and skills to be successful in it. My advice to you is to develop your skill in any of this way to trade and you will forever has a channels of income. What ever you need to develop your skills are free online just google it.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
December 09, 2016, 10:56:35 AM
I have interest on trading but since I know that any platform can really be risky without proper knowledge and guidance I prefer to shelved this interest for the time being.

I am interested to know from experienced traders here what can be the easiest to learn...whether it can be forex, binary, stocks, commodities or maybe even digital currencies?

It's really not as hard as It sounds but It definitely requires patience from you. I would recommend trading on digital currencies as you could receive more support in the forums about that, the rule is pretty simple and applies everywhere "buy low and sell high" , I can't make it simpler then that.
It's better to invest in ICOs and sell after the development of the coin/token is finished because most of the time , the price gets multiplied compared to the ICO price , If you miss the ICO for one reason or another then you can always catch up by trading on "Poloniex" or "Bittrex" , If you are putting your money into a pump-dump coin then that would be for short term and If you are investing for long term , you should make sure that this TOKEN or this COIN have the potentials to grow in the future and not just invest.

As an extra , I would suggest investing in ICONOMI , ChronoBank (ICO should start on 15th december) and MaidSafe.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
December 09, 2016, 10:44:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: