Pages:
Author

Topic: Easiest way to make BTC? - page 14. (Read 24011 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 11:58:41 AM
Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?

There is no such way as earning Bitcoin easily, you must invest time and effort to have some. Don't always refer to easy money, it is not fulfilling at the first place.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
February 24, 2018, 11:38:09 AM
Buy btc of course or you just try a free mining sites if you want free Bitcoin .Also you can invest and take the risk
Actually you can make btc without spending any amount. By joining in a signature bounty campaigns you can get token where you can sell to make it into BTC after they launch it and give the rewards. You only need to their rules and on how many post that you need to be done based on the date that was written in their spreadsheet. You can also earn through investting and trading.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
Always take advantage of faucets that also offer other ways of earning free bitcoin. For example, Bit Fun offers a range of offers that pay anywhere from 300 Satoshi for a simple flight search to 50,000 for a survey or even 150,000 for downloading and subscribing to various mobile apps.
To give you an example: if you take advantage of the flight comparison offers (often there are five) at the time of writing you can easily make around 1,300 Satoshi for a couple of minutes work.
Now, a lot of this will depend on how much time you want to put in to earning free bitcoins, and some of the surveys require you to enter quite a bit of personal information which may people may be reluctant to do – but ultimately it’s your choice
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
February 24, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
In general people who owned bitcoin in 2016 or 2015 were highly skilled people. Bitcoin only went mainstream in 2017/18. That being said, it's become more complicated now to make btc because supply of lowly skilled people is now abundant.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
February 24, 2018, 10:43:38 AM
wooh~1BTC a day,show me the way,shocked me~
He probably did a few weeks of work and received payment in 1 day.

Maybe you have the idea there. Anyway as we all know there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin. If you really good in trading, joining bounties, gaining from bitcoin faucets, and etc. Well of youre going to focus on earning bitcoin a day could be possible after a lot of activities to be done like what is being mention earlier. And for that you can actuay gain bitcoin esp. if you the skill that is needed here on bitcoin system. So again there is a possibility to make 1 btc in just one day.
Activity: 112
February 24, 2018, 10:30:06 AM
Buy btc of course or you just try a free mining sites if you want free Bitcoin .Also you can invest and take the risk
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
February 24, 2018, 10:18:13 AM
The bitcoin price is currently around $ 10k, and in my country the average monthly salary is not more than $ 500 for a casual worker, if you want to buy 1 btc of course it takes a long time, this makes us have to actively look for paying giveaway with bitcoin.
Activity: 107
February 24, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
Go to work and earn money and but BTC.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 24, 2018, 09:46:35 AM
Yeah, what's the easiest way to make the most BTC? I remember a pal how he made some currency to 1 BTC in an evening, something with Amazon. But I guess such things are gone.

Daytrading right now but I am not that good at it. Bots? Do I have to make my own?
well for me it is not always like that easy to earn or take btc especially in some btc faucet sites because they are giving not enough btc's to withdraw it, i guess the most easy or the easiest way to earn is have some funds first and then learn how to trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 09:43:04 AM
The easiest way to get bitcoin by following the bounty, because by following the bounty you will get bitcoin, or by playing trading because with trading, bitcoin easy to obtain. But the risk of loss is also high if you can not analyze the price.
Activity: 958
Merit: 265
February 24, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

There's alot of ways to earn Bitcoins in a unrisky but not easy way.
- Offering a services using your skill (Much better if you have knowledges about Programming, Web developing, Coin developing, Graphic designs there's so many companies looking for empoyees with this skills)
- Joining bounty campaigns in this forum using (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Blogs, Translating, Signature and Telegram)
- Join in free airdrops.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
the only way that i know to earn bitcoin easy is in this forum. work for some ICO's and then after the success. you can earn a little bitcoin. if you work hard and do some trading in exchangers like bittrex. you can additionally earn some bitcoin while you are not using it.
Activity: 354
February 24, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

The easiest way to make bitcoin is  engaging in bitcoin signature or bounty campaign. Here you do not need to get out your own money. No risk for your money but it is a hard part of it that you really need a high rank and you need to be knowledgeable about bitcoin. You have a hard time to find a campaign that suits for you, but in a good aspects if you find a right campaign it is a blessing for you because you can earn money without getting out your own.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 05:57:31 AM
There is not an easiest way to make btc maybe you can do bad things like sell drugs for bitcoins but i would not recommend that just earn like a normal person honest and real just earn a little like we all do and enjoy from it that you can at least earn something.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 05:47:28 AM
The most common one is the signature and bounty campaigns. For it does not requires any initial investment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 24, 2018, 05:25:19 AM
many people gamble in bitcoin to make more money than others, but all of them have considerable risks and will be addicted to bitcoin gambling. I prefer to follow signing campaigns and bitcoin investments to earn a good income and small risk to bear it.
Playing gambling is not good why?  Yes they have possibility that you earn bitcoin fastly in gambling but remember they have possibility also that your bitcoin decreased or gone if you play gambling.  Many people said use startegy but even you are use that if you unlucky you will lose for sure.  It depends to bitcoin investment because if you invest to hyip is not good Idea but it it's ICO better if you make a research first so you can choose right ICO.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
February 24, 2018, 05:06:12 AM
many people gamble in bitcoin to make more money than others, but all of them have considerable risks and will be addicted to bitcoin gambling. I prefer to follow signing campaigns and bitcoin investments to earn a good income and small risk to bear it.
There no safe and more easiest way to earn bitcoin but joining bounty campaign from a better projects. Faucets and airdrop might be but you cannot get enough profit into it and you are not sure how legit is their projects or sites. It is just will take your time but you can get shit coins. Better do hardwork and you can get fruitful reward from it. Like what I am doing after receiving reward I got to sell the tokens and earn bitcoin.
Activity: 276
February 24, 2018, 04:56:55 AM

Signature campaign,  you can joined  in every signature campaign if you are qualified.  Just read the directions  in the bounty thread and learn about the rules about it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 24, 2018, 04:49:53 AM
There is not an easiest way to make btc maybe you can do bad things like sell drugs for bitcoins but i would not recommend that just earn like a normal person honest and real just earn a little like we all do and enjoy from it that you can at least earn something.
Activity: 252
February 24, 2018, 04:11:09 AM
easiest way to make bitcoin is to join in a bounty campaign for me that is the easiest because yiu don't need a capital. you just need your effort to meet the requirements of the campaign so that they can pay you.
Pages:
Jump to: