Pages:
Author

Topic: Easiest Way to Make Money with Crypto? - page 12. (Read 1113 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 20, 2019, 12:43:57 PM
Nowadays, nothing is easy, especially in crypto industry. Trading is very risky and it is more likely that you will lose money, bounties are not collecting caps and leaving participants with no rewards, airdrops are the waste of time, IEOs are a good idea, but not on every exchange, mining is getting more and more interesting  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
November 20, 2019, 12:43:19 PM
As of now, there are various cryptocurrencies with unique features that enables people to earn some money along the way. Most cryptocurrencies are PoS-based which allows anyone to earn money depending on the number of coins held on the wallet. I've toppled across several PoS coins that are highly rewarding, yet extremely risky because of the constant flux of prices within the crypto market.

On the other hand, mineable coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are also highly rewarding, but somewhat complicated to get ahold of if you're not accustomed with setting up miners on your own. The cloud mining approach seems to be much easier than mining at home, but most of the services available today are complete scams. Signature campaigns are a great way to make some money with crypto, but are not easy as they sound (since you're required to make quality posts over time).

Which is why, I want to know what's the easiest way to make money with crypto today? Any recommendations or suggestions will be highly appreciated. Smiley
In my own experience, I find Signature campaigns as the easiest so far but it usually take too long before you can really gain profit from it and there are instances wherein the project fails and all your time spent on the campaign would go to waste. Gambling can also be an easy way but it is the most risky one so you should probably make sure that you are at your best if ever you are going to try it. Just keep on exploring and try asking the veterans on what do they prefer as the easiest and give it a try and see if your luck is in there.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 20, 2019, 12:40:06 PM
As of now, there are various cryptocurrencies with unique features that enables people to earn some money along the way. Most cryptocurrencies are PoS-based which allows anyone to earn money depending on the number of coins held on the wallet. I've toppled across several PoS coins that are highly rewarding, yet extremely risky because of the constant flux of prices within the crypto market.

On the other hand, mineable coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are also highly rewarding, but somewhat complicated to get ahold of if you're not accustomed with setting up miners on your own. The cloud mining approach seems to be much easier than mining at home, but most of the services available today are complete scams. Signature campaigns are a great way to make some money with crypto, but are not easy as they sound (since you're required to make quality posts over time).

Which is why, I want to know what's the easiest way to make money with crypto today? Any recommendations or suggestions will be highly appreciated. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: