Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★☝▀☝▀☝▀EASY $2000+ MONTHLY INCOME ONLINE---($30 NOW)☝▀☝▀☝▀★★★ - page 2. (Read 4408 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
This looks like scam, smells like scam, tastes like scam. Has anyone actually paid him for this?
If there is a foolproof method to make good easy money, then why sell for peanuts??
And if you are so loaded, why not give your method to poor people like me as donation.
I will definitely remember you in my prayers, I swear.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
Lol that was hardly below the belt. I'll make a few brief points since the reviewer did not clearly articulate them.

1. Yes guys, surprise, it takes time and patience to make $2k/month.

time: 1-2 hours a day MAX
        patience: time in between where you do nothing.

2. "Paypal chargeback is a spoiler."

This is quite possibly the most lazy feedback you can get from someone reviewing a guide. My method involves shipping a PHYSICAL item. You get a tracking number and your funds are in escrow until the buyer confirms they have received the product. Chargeback is almost always a risk, but in this case it's essentially zero, even though the funds are received into your Paypal.

This would be solve if you just show us your proof of income using this method.  No need to explain or tell us anything or reply to the post that suppose to be "hitting below the belt"  AFAIK, this person bought your guide and gave his own comment depend on his own opinion but this can be easily countered if you show us what we are asking of you.  The proof of your earning doing this method Smiley
Activity: 76
Lol that was hardly below the belt. I'll make a few brief points since the reviewer did not clearly articulate them.

1. Yes guys, surprise, it takes time and patience to make $2k/month.

time: 1-2 hours a day MAX
        patience: time in between where you do nothing.

2. "Paypal chargeback is a spoiler."

This is quite possibly the most lazy feedback you can get from someone reviewing a guide. My method involves shipping a PHYSICAL item. You get a tracking number and your funds are in escrow until the buyer confirms they have received the product. Chargeback is almost always a risk, but in this case it's essentially zero, even though the funds are received into your Paypal.

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
I bought this guide from op but forgot to post my review as I don't have time to post a long detailed long review.
The method provided by op may work but it involves various parties including Paypal and we all know paypal chargeback is a game spoiler.
Do not buy this blindly because it takes lots of patience and good amount of time on once part.
I think I wasted my 0.015BTC

Wow! Surely that comment hit below the belt. OP what defence do you have now since you still haven't provided the forum your proof of earning?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Hmmm... I'm a trader and crypto nut for a long time. I would love to scrutinize this ebook with brutal honesty.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I bought this guide from op but forgot to post my review as I don't have time to post a long detailed long review.
The method provided by op may work but it involves various parties including Paypal and we all know paypal chargeback is a game spoiler.
Do not buy this blindly because it takes lots of patience and good amount of time on once part.
I think I wasted my 0.015BTC
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
i need buying for this ? Cheesy
ok i can buy your ebook, but if this reall already working for yourself maybe you had $2000 right now right ? can you posted here with your payment or something, sure with sign message will be great for your busines.

I am quite interested to buy this until I read this comment.  So, if the method is achievable, can you (OP) provide a proof of earning that you, yourself had done this and the method is really effective.  This is senseful for me since you are selling this method.
Activity: 87
I am confused about one thing when looking at this.

If you are earning $2000 and more every month, why do you want people to pay when you are already making insane amounts of money and not a ton of people are going to buy it. That is why I am confused.

If you already have a ton of money why are you charging people to show them how to get money, that is really shady in my opinion
Jason, let me break it down for you with some math. If this method makes me $2000 a month but it takes around 40 hours a month, then I'll be making roughly $50 an hour for the month. Hypothetically, let's say I'm not an idiot and I found a way to make $100 an hour and I can do it as much as I'd like per month. Please explain to me why I wouldn't be selling my inferior method? If I could make $100 per hour, would it ever make sense for me to use the $50/hour method? Thank you and next time don't assume
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
What a load of crap. You telling me you will sell secret business info for a mere $30 ? Of you could make 2k $ you wouldn't be here asking for $30 so clearly you taking crap and people are stupid enough to not ise their brains and believe you. Well they deserve to lose their money.

Noone gibes away methods of making money. Please think. Why would anyone ask $30 to help you make $2000 Huh Would you do that ? Well exactly.
sorry I don't have any more vouch copies available
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Im also looking for a vouch copy.Send me PM
pm-ed you!

another 3 copies sold today
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
i need buying for this ? Cheesy
ok i can buy your ebook, but if this reall already working for yourself maybe you had $2000 right now right ? can you posted here with your payment or something, sure with sign message will be great for your busines.
I have been receiving lots of questions regarding where this method can be used from. To be clear, you can use this from anywhere, but I highly recommend having a US VPN if you're outside the US. The US version of the sites in the method simply yield much more profit
Price will go up to $35 after I sell the next copy. 8 sold so far
Honestly, I thought I'd avoid comments like this by having 5 pretty solid vouch reviews. Bravo for thinking you came to a logical conclusion, but you're wrong. I'm selling it for $30 right now because no one has posted concrete results of their profit, and I stopped using the method because a majority of my time and attention is needed elsewhere (somewhere that nets me more than $2000/month).

P.S: no method of making $2000/month is truly easy. This one is just relatively simple because it takes like 1 hour of work a day after initial setup.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Why would you be selling a guide for $30 if you can easily make $2000+ a month from the method?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Ah that's because it doesn't make $2000 a month and it isn't easy......
Pages:
Jump to: