Pages:
Author

Topic: Easy x5 x10 - page 2. (Read 3739 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 05:48:43 AM
XVG
ELTCOIN
PCL
BLUE PROTOCOL
CARDANO
Grab these ones if you want to earn a good decent profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 05:18:05 AM
Haha, crazy at the time this question was asked, within a month pretty much all alts had done a 5x,
Hopefully we see the market recovering towards the end of the year when more working products become available.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 05:15:01 AM
Which altcoins can give me an easy X5 x10 in less than a month  Huh
Only very hyped ICOs like Ingot as an example may give you such a profit on such bearish market.
Just take a look at the growth of Empower token today. Thats tipical example of hyped ICO
Even such hyped ICOs like ingot will go to the Hell as well once they appear on the market, Mark my words
not necessary. If team sets buy walls no drop will happen. However as well as growth.
Price will stay on the ICO level that is also not bad on such a bearish market
If we apeak about Ingot thats possible as they are so close to the 80 million hard cap but it is probably inly the project that may allow setting buy walls on exchnages, the rest not
Thats why it is so important to invest only in legit ICOs where team has funding both for development and marketing/taking care on the price
How can u know that in advance? You are investing in ICO! So team is just collecting funds for both of that.
Or u mean wait until soft cap is reached nd only then invest?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:01:42 AM
Only very hyped ICOs like Ingot as an example may give you such a profit on such bearish market.
Just take a look at the growth of Empower token today. Thats tipical example of hyped ICO
Even such hyped ICOs like ingot will go to the Hell as well once they appear on the market, Mark my words
not necessary. If team sets buy walls no drop will happen. However as well as growth.
If we apeak about Ingot thats possible as they are so close to the 80 million hard cap but it is probably inly the project that may allow setting buy walls on exchnages, the rest not
Thats why it is so important to invest only in legit ICOs where team has funding both for development and marketing/taking care on the price
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 04:55:55 AM
August 03, 2018, 04:47:34 AM
Activity: 252
August 03, 2018, 04:29:28 AM
Activity: 249
August 03, 2018, 04:22:52 AM
You should forget about easy money in the crypto currency. This year it is very difficult to make a profit. Perhaps the situation will change after a while, but at the moment you need to be very careful when investing in the crypto currency.
This is great rule for every serious business, not just for crypto. Time when you can earn "easy money" came by , so we should be ready for real hard work and huge volatility for a long time. Until some project will show to us great projects with potential profit. This is time to work, not to invest.
August 03, 2018, 04:19:01 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 03, 2018, 04:03:09 AM
You should forget about easy money in the crypto currency. This year it is very difficult to make a profit. Perhaps the situation will change after a while, but at the moment you need to be very careful when investing in the crypto currency.
Activity: 756
August 03, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
I think it will depend on each exchange because so far, the result is different from one exchanges to other exchanges. some exchanges can get an increase so high meanwhile in the other exchanges, it only increases in less than 10% only. but in this month, maybe we can see significant increase from all coins especially coin which has the cheap price and they are going to increase higher. the coin like ada, xrp, nxt, xem, ignis and many other cheap coins will increase and make the highest price.

I am sure that coin can't give you X5 or even X10 profit. This is not December 2017. The market is something very different. I guess if you find the coin that will grow twice, it will be a gift.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 04:02:59 AM
i think OPUS can do that! Search for opus
Activity: 644
May 07, 2018, 04:01:21 AM
Waiting for MTC movement, hard cap initially around 2 million. Now they were added on HITBTC and few other small exchanges. Working product, McAfee
 as advisor. IMHO pump will be in the nearest future)
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
May 04, 2018, 08:52:58 AM
NEXO is seems good, look, it is traded only IDEX, but when listed big exchanges, prcie will go to the moon.
Activity: 25
May 03, 2018, 10:13:10 AM
EOS and TRON will get x5-x10 easily in a year or two.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
May 03, 2018, 10:07:03 AM
I dont think x5 x10 is easy it is very hard at these days, everything can drop easily when bitcoin moves extreme we are seeing drops, so I dont wait x10 soon.
Activity: 172
May 03, 2018, 10:04:36 AM
XAO is a great buy, it's going to the moon very soon!
Activity: 123
May 03, 2018, 09:44:52 AM
It is very short time a month. I think it is very difficult to find any coin that goes up 5 more times in a month.

True. It is possible for a good coin to have 10X in 10 months, but not in a month.

Active and microcap project like XAO(Alloy) is card to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 40
May 03, 2018, 07:53:35 AM
It is very short time a month. I think it is very difficult to find any coin that goes up 5 more times in a month.

True. It is possible for a good coin to have 10X in 10 months, but not in a month.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
May 03, 2018, 07:49:59 AM
EOS and WAVES will definitely be making some big moves in the markets this year
Hope that Waves will go up again, I have lost some money here.
It could be a good investment if you invets now Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: