Pages:
Author

Topic: Ebit e9 miner with 6.8Th/s from Ebang company a new rival for existing producers - page 4. (Read 80457 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
e9+ fw V6.2.20.42 working 12 miniutes and: "Shutdown: Your license has expired, please contact the manufacturer!!!"  wtf?Huh

I am getting same issue now on my miners

Did you find a solution to this?

You need any 6.0.x.x firmware, not 6.2.x.x. So you need to upgrade fw. You can try to do it via web interface or from managemant utility. Somehow its uprades, sometimes not )))) If not, try to change source bank.

Thanks!
It solved for me
do you have any idea why 6.2.x.x is causing this issue
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
e9+ fw V6.2.20.42 working 12 miniutes and: "Shutdown: Your license has expired, please contact the manufacturer!!!"  wtf?Huh

You need any 6.0.x.x firmware, not 6.2.x.x. So you need to upgrade fw. You can try to do it via web interface or from managemant utility. Somehow its uprades, sometimes not )))) If not, try to change source bank.

Activity: 21
Status update:

I also talked to ivy and she confirmed me. Refound or E10 at 5200 USD...
I will choose refound.
Activity: 5
Can anyone point me to instructions for upgrading firmware on an eBit E9?  The only post I have seen related to a firmware upgrade of this miner indicated that they needed online assistance from the factory.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 10
I really do not like to do business with them.  some of these people are just middleman.  They just ask for more money and see if you want it desperate enough. I have from a company call Mining Warehouse. they take my bitcoin and never delivered. Genesis Mining Hardware, same thing take my bitcoin and never deliver. both of there wed site under maintenance. they all registered in Hong Kong. That is what we are dealling with.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I was thinking of buying from them but if they do like this to ppl
makes u think twice before buying.
Activity: 7
My experience with ebit it's not so good...

I ordered AND PAID in november 16 E9 (19000 USD) with delivery in december.
They didnt delivered them, and now lynn told me they got no more e9's and they will send me E10 at 5020 USD/piece
So basically i paid for 144TH/s (16*9) and they want to send me 72TH/s (4*18) which is exactly half of the hash power i paid for...
They told me E10 or refound...
I will choose refound, 5k/asic is insane

Wow

This is a first can anyone else also confirm this?
Seriously this will jeopardise their reputation
 if some one wants to buy from them they will think twice

I had a similar experience, but different outcome. Ordered 8 beginning of November for a 21st November delivery. Date came and went, got hold of Lynn on Skype and she informed me that they had none and no idea from their supplier. She would know more in a weeks time. I messaged the CEO on LinkedIn , but no reply. On that week deadline , I called and said I would call daily to check on the progress. This lasted about a week, to be told they were getting stock. It was mid-December and nothing had materialised. Offered a refund, no E10 exchange, gave all details. Chased refund on second day after to be told , they had E9 stock. Fast forward another week, now by the 22nd December we took delivery of 8 brand new units , 7 of which didn't have DHCP configured and spent way longer than needed discovering the miners.

Installed WeChat to chat to them directly and they didnt want to know.
I will try to talk to ivy also...lynn told me e10 or refound
I still hope they will find a solution...or they will lose a lot of customers....
I am talking to ivy and she is saying wait we will send i also paid in November so hoping for best
I still hope they will find a solution...or they will lose a lot of customers....

They didnt delivered them, and now lynn told me they got no more e9's and they will send me E10 at 5020 USD/piece
So basically i paid for 144TH/s (16*9) and they want to send me 72TH/s (4*18) which is exactly half of the hash power i paid for...

Wow

This is a first can anyone else also confirm this?
Seriously this will jeopardise their reputation
 if some one wants to buy from them they will think twice

I have just ordered Ebit E9+ for 1295 USD shipped to EU with PSU, I will keep you updated when delivered

so any update? i talk to lynn on skype she said have stock, and on the same time i talk with ivy on skype, she said no stock and ivy said lynn on skype is a cheater. now im confuse.

Yes be carefull, there is "live:lynnnesnay" who i was talking to and sent the DASH.... No response now, it seems like scam!

http://image.ibb.co/bJCoPm/Screen_Shot_2017_12_22_at_3_17_25_PM.png
http://image.ibb.co/hKJTPm/Screen_Shot_2017_12_22_at_3_21_31_PM.png

thats screenshot. luckly i didnt transfer any money to her yet. darn u fake-lynnesnay

This lynn is scam
although the lynnesnay is genuine i have talked to her in the past
Activity: 10
I got my E9+ running. So far So good. It runs at 9.3 ths and pretty stable. I hope it holds up.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
side note,

i find the IP of my E9+ with wireshark

when i try to connect to the IP  i got a timeout tried to ping the IP
same result  any idea ?

Have you put your computer network settings, IP address settings with the same subnet as the E9 Plus ?

I've got the same issue - are you saying that the subnet needs to be different ?

Thanks

I recommend installing Ebit tool available at their website.

Then check what is the miner ip address.

Then change your computer network setting so your computer is in the same subnet.

Then you can manage the miner and do the settings as you please.
Activity: 7
side note,

i find the IP of my E9+ with wireshark

when i try to connect to the IP  i got a timeout tried to ping the IP
same result  any idea ?

Have you put your computer network settings, IP address settings with the same subnet as the E9 Plus ?

I've got the same issue - are you saying that the subnet needs to be different ?

Thanks
Activity: 111
Merit: 17
Guys, does their warranty cover worldwide?

Warranty? That's pretty funny. First you must speak Chinese because you have to call their "hotline". Next you get to hope someone actually answers the hotline (most reports are...no they don't) From the only report I've seen where someone got thru, they asked that person to send their whole miner back, at the customers expense, while admitting they had no replacements. Most of the time one hash board goes bad and they could just send you a new board, but...doesn't look like their service is really worth anything. From reading bitmain threads about their warranty I think it's about the same level of service, barely existent mabey kinda sorta if their in a good mood.
I might hope they would improve this, but, I kinda doubt it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Guys, does their warranty cover worldwide?
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
Ebit Miner E9++ adopts the latest independent developed 10nm chip....Chip Info DW1227 132pcs(14nm LPP process)

Ebit Miner E10 adopts the latest independent developed 10nm chip.......Chip Info DW1227 132pcs(14nm LPP process)

Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: