Pages:
Author

Topic: Ebola virus is a hoax - page 2. (Read 4673 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 18, 2014, 09:54:37 AM
i love conspiracy theories. i dont necessarily believe them, but they fascinate me nonetheless.

this one qualifies and is also a pretty good one.

wasnt the exact same thing stated about aids in the late 80's?

hmmm.
Activity: 675
Merit: 500
October 18, 2014, 09:42:15 AM
People have died, including in the US, from Ebola.
You would need to have governments from all over the world conspiring, if this was a hoax,
Activity: 546
October 18, 2014, 02:18:45 AM
Here is what would happen if no disaster was wanted:

Five months ago, ALL travel to the "Ebola" zone would have been stopped. No flights, no road traffic, NOTHING, and they would have let the outbreak burn itself out. Yet that is not what they are doing with this one...

There is no infected Ebola patient in that ambulance. The vehicle is not using its emergency lights. It is surrounded by countless media moles, many of whom were fully in place long before the vehicle arrived. A mere movie set, like those seen in the movie Outbreak.

Quotes and images sourced from:
http://nodisinfo.com/ebola/
http://jimstonefreelance.com/ebolaeric.html

See also:
Man Caught Dumping Formaldehyde in Liberian Water Wells Causing Ebola-like Symptoms
New York Times Caught Red Handed Filming Ebola Crisis Actors In Liberia
Ebolie
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
October 18, 2014, 01:29:50 AM
Now, here's where it gets weird. Did you know that the CDC has a patent on the Ebola virus? That's right. The United States government has. As reported in NaturalNews

yes,The patent summary says, “The invention provides the isolated human Ebola (hEbola) viruses denoted as Bundibugyo (EboBun) deposited with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”; Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America) on November 26, 2007 and accorded an accession number 200706291.” -
wow
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
October 18, 2014, 01:16:23 AM
Now, here's where it gets weird. Did you know that the CDC has a patent on the Ebola virus? That's right. The United States government has. As reported in NaturalNews
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 17, 2014, 10:57:08 PM
I'm propagating evil by exposing how your government is poisoning you?  That's fine, put your faith in tyrants and monsanto and a bunch of rich greedy bastards, see how far it gets you.

This article isn't saying there isn't a pathogen harming people, it's saying that it was created by humans seeking population control by instilling fear into society.

Relax, dank. There will always be people who will not agree with you. The thing that we may never know is which of them is honest.

Some of the disagreers are clever, mild trolls, sent here by special interest groups (in this case, the people who want to depopulate the planet), to gently creep into the minds of people who have sense, and sway them into erroneous thinking.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 17, 2014, 01:42:30 PM
I'm propagating evil by exposing how your government is poisoning you?  That's fine, put your faith in tyrants and monsanto and a bunch of rich greedy bastards, see how far it gets you.

This article isn't saying there isn't a pathogen harming people, it's saying that it was created by humans seeking population control by instilling fear into society.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 17, 2014, 01:01:29 PM
This is without a doubt the dumbest thing you've ever posted. It's one thing to spout your stupid I'm a light being destined to bring peace to the world bullshit, but this garbage post is now belittling all the people who are suffering and who have died because of this disease. And to be clear, we're talking about REAL suffering; the type of suffering that comes from an inability to access clean water and basic human sanitation that leads to exposure to Ebola. And here comes some hippy asshole on the internet, who takes for granted his ability to choose to be a degenerate drug addict in a developed nation, calling their suffering and their deaths so unimportant that we can just pretend they're not happening.

These people are dealing with real poverty and real suffering, not the type of suffering associated with choosing to be worthless and unemployed and bitching about how evil the world is because no one will give you money so you can have a hippy festival in a field.

You, Dank, are propagating evil by ignoring real human suffering in pursuit of your own self-aggrandizement. How does it feel to be regarded as a monster? Why don't you attempt to help another human being for once instead of being a useless prophet of his own religion, so obsessed with himself he doesn't notice all the ways he could make the world better other than fucking wishing.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 17, 2014, 12:07:38 PM
That explains why dank isn't able to cure ebola with love and awesome concerts.

The bastards!

he could easily do it by appealing to his overlord alien friends, but he doesn't care enough to go transdimensional to meet up with them. what kind of love is that?

The overlords are the government.

The gods are the illuminati.  I'll be fourth dimensional soon enough.  I flew through the universe and visited the dark the side of the moon last night.

It wasn't fully solid but it is becoming more apparent as time progresses.

It is beautiful.
You mean the far side of the moon, correct? The moon is 33% illuminated right now, so the far side would be 67% illuminated. It wouldn't be very dark at all.

Have you considered a career shuttling supplies into lunar orbit? It sounds like your fourth dimensional transportation would be a huge cost savings vs chemical rockets. With a good contract with NASA, you should be able to pay Squall back in no time.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
October 17, 2014, 11:49:09 AM

The bastards!

he could easily do it by appealing to his overlord alien friends, but he doesn't care enough to go transdimensional to meet up with them. what kind of love is that?

The overlords are the government.

The gods are the illuminati.  I'll be fourth dimensional soon enough.  I flew through the universe and visited the dark the side of the moon last night.

It wasn't fully solid but it is becoming more apparent as time progresses.

It is beautiful.

Activity: 658
October 17, 2014, 06:17:29 AM
How can OP believe the virus is a hoax? People are dying from it as we speak. Later generations of the virus could be weaker than the source virus, but it is certainly not a hoax. WHO doesn't issue global warnings for nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 17, 2014, 05:45:23 AM
I thought that's just another "bird flu", to increase the sales of the (oh, poor) pharma companies.
I see it's more than that! Interesting!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
October 17, 2014, 05:35:24 AM
Ebola might be created with intention to sell vaccines. But the threat of Ebola is very real. If you believe that Ebola is not contagious try going to Africa and see it for self how easy to get Ebola.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2014, 04:32:57 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 17, 2014, 03:43:03 AM
what is your take on the reason for the hoax? Simply to sell the public on a vaccine that will likely make them sick and even kill them?

it could happen, the existence of a conspiracy to sell vaccines to sell in advance of disease, it has become common knowledge, many people are selling antivirus to create viruses in advance, there are also people who create unrest and war, so that people will race -lomba to buy war machine, so the benefit is the manufacturer of a tool of war, it is a parable that makes us learn and understand, hopefully ...
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
October 17, 2014, 01:41:35 AM
AIDS is a hoax, and you especially can't get it by being boinked in the ass!
Activity: 434
October 17, 2014, 12:42:11 AM

The bastards!

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
October 17, 2014, 12:30:02 AM

The bastards!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2014, 12:11:51 AM
what is your take on the reason for the hoax? Simply to sell the public on a vaccine that will likely make them sick and even kill them?
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: