Pages:
Author

Topic: EBSP Company - page 3. (Read 3403 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 12:19:58 PM
What are your plans for the upcoming year?

You can find out about it from the roadmap.

copper member
December 12, 2018, 12:18:39 PM
What are your plans for the upcoming year?

You can find out about it from the roadmap.
copper member
December 12, 2018, 12:17:08 PM
Is the project waiting for something fundamentally new next year? Will there be any additional services?

Of course, we always try to develop in all directions.
I hear you'll be adding new services, right?

Of course, we wrote about it on the website
Activity: 28
December 12, 2018, 12:16:31 PM
Is the project waiting for something fundamentally new next year? Will there be any additional services?

I hear you'll be adding new services, right?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
December 12, 2018, 12:12:31 PM
The purpose of this project is to become a third party as the ICO organizer, right?
Such as, bountyportals, bountyplatform, bountysuite etc. But EBSP creates tokens that can then be used to support the new ICO in ICO delivery on the EBSP platform. Cmiiw

Yes, we are a third party in the ICO organization.
But the ICO market is dead, don't you know about it? You are late for this celebration of life)) There is stagnation in the market, and this is for a long time.
copper member
December 12, 2018, 12:12:05 PM

copper member
December 12, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

As far as I understand there are several options.

That's right.
Activity: 28
December 12, 2018, 12:09:11 PM
The purpose of this project is to become a third party as the ICO organizer, right?
Such as, bountyportals, bountyplatform, bountysuite etc. But EBSP creates tokens that can then be used to support the new ICO in ICO delivery on the EBSP platform. Cmiiw

But we do not give any one service, we do a lot of work for the customer.

As far as I understand there are several options.
copper member
December 12, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

But we do not give any one service, we do a lot of work for the customer.
copper member
December 12, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 03:49:50 AM
That sounds very interesting
Activity: 1
December 11, 2018, 10:33:50 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 09:51:02 PM
copper member
December 11, 2018, 09:27:07 PM
At what level is security and investment protection here? If something happens, can I get my money back? 

You buy tokens on the exchange and can sell them at any time. You can store tokens on any ERC-20 wallets. Safety is at a good level.
Activity: 1
December 11, 2018, 09:15:03 PM
At what level is security and investment protection here? If something happens, can I get my money back? 
copper member
December 11, 2018, 03:25:38 PM
Could you write a road map here?

I think, if you go to the official website of the project, then you can find a link to the white paper there. This should also be on the first page of this discussion

The white paper is in the process of revision. Therefore, on our website it is not now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

I think, if you go to the official website of the project, then you can find a link to the white paper there. This should also be on the first page of this discussion

Hello.
Thank you for the info.
What do you think about EBSP?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 11, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

copper member
December 11, 2018, 02:20:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: