Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎💎★★ECNY★★💎💎★★Who will change the world in the next moment? ★★💎💎 - page 21. (Read 21632 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Can you brief us more about the coin? the purpose, how is this different from other shit coins?
Activity: 12
I have just sent a email with Ethereum address to join the airdrop.  And I would love to have more information about the project... I hope to be real and successful. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
I hope this airdrop holds water as there isnt any check to reduce bots, farms, or multiple email registrations.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Isn't it tiring to record each and every eth the email sent to the teams email address?  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I send my eth wallet to your email, i hope that your project be successful.Thank you
Activity: 7
i have sent you an email i hope you get it and send me some token
Activity: 83
Do we receive an email confirming if we are chosen or not?
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
There are zero details of what the project is about. How can trust generate something like this?
Activity: 8
Joined the AirDrop.
But wondering if this would be a good AirDrop.
The way of this AirDrop is not the way I am used to and hopefully this way of AirDrop is not telling something about the quality of the project.
Hope for the best.
Activity: 280
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Joined the airdrop. Good luck Wink

Please do not act like a beginner! Observe the rules of the forum and teach newcomers to stop these stupid posts!

Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2284373.new#new
Activity: 86
i joined the airdrop
email sent, waiting for distribute.
good luck guys
Activity: 364
how i can know that i am in airdrop,,? no spreadsheet list or replies email.
Activity: 211
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
Email sent. Joined the airdrop. Thank you very much eCNY. Smiley
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
quarkchain.io
Activity: 54
I joined airdrop. I hope this project could be successfull. Good luck and thanks.
Activity: 388
I sent the email to participate in the airdrop. Now more than waiting for the distribution hoping to receive the token.  Smiley
Activity: 15
I applied for the Airdrop. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 364
https://twetch.com/u/42191
done joining the flow... hope it will be good one.
Activity: 302
I hope the project really awaits a beautiful future. I'll wait for a surprise  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: