Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic crash in 2019! RE.1 - page 4. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 4
October 26, 2018, 01:46:33 PM
Hey pal. How you been?
Have you heard of Lakhta center or Olgino?

No I have not what about it? If you mean regarding the economic in Russia, I have said in my previous post that Russia has been doing better. One reason is they buy gold every year. Lots of them.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 30
October 26, 2018, 01:37:01 PM
Hey pal. How you been?
Have you heard of Lakhta center or Olgino?
Activity: 43
Merit: 4
October 26, 2018, 12:49:18 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/economic-crash-in-2019-5056083

I'm making this post because I strongly believe that the economics will backfire us sooner than we think. No I don't want the BTC go down I want it to go to mars but I strongly agree with the fact that what is happening NOW is not okay. Stocks are going down (Some will get some help from other stocks exchanges, that is the reason why the stock gets a little bit of extra points). Regarding from stocks here is my analyses.

The past month a lot has happened as I stated before stocks are going down, real estate prices go up. Mortgages interest (general interest) go up. People losing their jobs not only in the U.S but also here in the Netherlands. Hospitals are closing here. HOSPITALS people are sick today not tomorrow, how on earth can multiple hospitals go bankruptcy its crazy.

I don't feel proud but I myself have put $4k into the stocks betting it would go down. So far I have made a healthy profit, But to me it just does not seems okay.

Just look at the stocks at a yearly basis its going DOWN. I'm not here to put propaganda but I'm just telling the facts. What is the government going to do about this? Simple they blame hardworking people like you and me and say that we have to pay it back. This has been going on for over decades. We either pay directly or indirectly its a cycle and most of the masses just go along with it.

When I went to school (I dropped out due private reasons) There where teachers getting fired simply because they could not afford it.

Its happening. Diversify your investments and make profits in the future. Where BTC will stand when this happens I do not know. Maby people see it as a safe investment and it will got up when shit hits the fan or visa versa. Only time can tell. But I suggest to do your own research and not to listen to the NEWS like many do.

Connect the dots and think ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: