Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic crisis its good - page 2. (Read 543 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 01, 2022, 02:29:28 PM
I think the op needs to explain what he meant so we can understand. There is no way things will be available for people to buy, the supply of food and other things will be scarce when there is crises, anyone who takes the risk to buy things for example food will want to make abnormal profit from it.
OP is a troll that likes to open up a bad spam topics for some reason, which I am guessing is mainly about getting merits as cheaply as possible. We have bunch of accounts like these, they are lurking in the local boards usually but there are some in the economics section few times a year. We had previous examples of this before, and I am guessing it is the same person because the type of messages are similar as well.

There is no logic to "economic crisis is good" unless you are a greedy wealthy person taking advantage of the situation. Sure, it was great for Jeff Bezos who gained more and more money thanks to pandemic and amazon being the only open one for a long time. But we are not that, so it is not good.
Activity: 798
Merit: 547
Leo is resting.
April 01, 2022, 07:11:31 AM
As things will become cheaper also good to create business as everybody will do cheaper work.
Central banks will hike rates no question it will create huge demand for money so lets not waste our money and use it to buy cheaper things.

Global things what u buying and selling will be more expensive.
Local things cheap cheap houses cheap local food cheap workers.

Real estate will get biggest hit in the world as all real estate is 80% bubble so 80% correction is asap as we all know this.

I was hoping for that day where all things are cheap, but sadly it is not. It is getting worst and the inflation is increasing. How come you enjoy being in an economic crisis. I think you are contradicting the problems it brings to poor people. Food will be scarce, let alone real estates. Lands will be more valuable as it is needed for farming. So how come would it be cheaper where there will be less available lands for cheaper price
I agree with you and I think the op needs to explain what he meant so we can understand. There is no way things will be available for people to buy, the supply of food and other things will be scarce when there is crises, anyone who takes the risk to buy things for example food will want to make abnormal profit from it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
I know Who I AM
March 31, 2022, 02:01:32 PM
I understand your point but the way you are describing the World Crisis is quite unrealistic. You believe if the world goes in crisis things will to cheaper and everyone can afford them bit in reality this is not what actually going to happen.
The crisis mean money will lose its value and no one will be able to afford anything at all.
So its better to not wish for world crisis but to wish for good economical growth so more people can have better jobs and better portfolio.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
March 31, 2022, 07:55:00 AM
snip
What you say is true, because the demand for housing continues to rise and property prices also continue to rise every year. Making real estate
a safe and profitable investment, but unfortunately only people with a lot of money can investment in real estate. Due to my insufficient income,
of course I have to look for other more affordable assets for investment. For now I focus on investing in crypto, although the risk is very high,
the profit generated is very promising. Even if we are lucky to invest in a new project, only with a small capital the profit generated can reach 100x.
Moreover, investment in real estate is currently very difficult to sell, due to the global economic crisis, the purchasing power of the people
has decreased considerably. So in my opinion right now it's not effective investing in real-estate, now the modern era where technology is
the most important, so investing in crypto that is related to technology is much more profitable and also more affordable for everyone.
Crypto investment is really suitable for almost everyone because it does not require us to have a lot of money to participate. Compared to the current investment channels, crypto are considered the most profitable. To get into crypto, we need to be a bit tech-savvy so it's not yet accessible to many people. This is the weakness that crypto are experiencing.

I have to agree that crypto is an investment channel that can give the poor a chance to change their lives, but they need knowledge, patience and effort to seize this golden opportunity.

No matter how good crypto is, it still has its drawbacks. As you said though crypto investing is very affordable for everyone. But some people
who are not tech savvy have a bit of a hard time investing in crypto, like I have family members who are old, they rarely even access
the internet, because for them accessing the internet is a difficult thing. Even I have explained it several times to them, but they still don't
understand it. Finally they give up and choose to invest in gold, or choose to save in a bank even though the interest earned is very small.
There is also a friend of mine who lives in a mountainous area which cannot get internet access, there are always people who can't invest
in crypto. But indeed the majority of people now make the internet a basic need, so it should be for most people there will be no difficulty
if they want to invest in crypto.

This means that crypto is indeed the best opportunity to make money as long as we can access the internet, especially in an economic crisis
like now, crypto provides a pretty good solution for us to be able to earn an income. So the conclusion is that crypto has more positive effects
than negative effects, related to crypto shortages that might be overcome in the future. After all, nothing in this world is perfect, everything
has advantages and disadvantages. So far I think the advantages of crypto stand out further, so learning crypto is something that is highly
recommended if we want our lives to be much better.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
March 29, 2022, 01:05:33 PM
Buy cheap things? What are those? Junks?
Inflation means everything will rise. Cheap workers? No, you need to accommodate their needs or else they will leave you.
If food price is high then you pay them less then what are they working for? Survival? Everything will move although it may be slow for workers to get a wage hike.
Your type of perspective seems a bit off to understand how a cycle happens.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
March 29, 2022, 10:41:50 AM
snip

What you say is true, because the demand for housing continues to rise and property prices also continue to rise every year. Making real estate
a safe and profitable investment, but unfortunately only people with a lot of money can investment in real estate. Due to my insufficient income,
of course I have to look for other more affordable assets for investment. For now I focus on investing in crypto, although the risk is very high,
the profit generated is very promising. Even if we are lucky to invest in a new project, only with a small capital the profit generated can reach 100x.
Moreover, investment in real estate is currently very difficult to sell, due to the global economic crisis, the purchasing power of the people
has decreased considerably. So in my opinion right now it's not effective investing in real-estate, now the modern era where technology is
the most important, so investing in crypto that is related to technology is much more profitable and also more affordable for everyone.

Crypto investment is really suitable for almost everyone because it does not require us to have a lot of money to participate. Compared to the current investment channels, crypto are considered the most profitable. To get into crypto, we need to be a bit tech-savvy so it's not yet accessible to many people. This is the weakness that crypto are experiencing.

I have to agree that crypto is an investment channel that can give the poor a chance to change their lives, but they need knowledge, patience and effort to seize this golden opportunity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
March 29, 2022, 02:25:28 AM
it will reverse like you said. The economic crisis makes goods more expensive and life will be very miserable. When inflation occurs, all goods will soar, and that's where chaos occurs. There is nothing good about the economic crisis, because various crimes will also arise because the needs can no longer be met.
Probably if the people weren't stupid and were smart about who they're voting for the office and they always keep companies in check, then we wouldn't be suffering from this looming economic crisis because that's the only result when the population is stupid and they continuously vote for corrupt and incompetent politician. Don't say to me that politics doesn't have any connection to economics because you're going to look stupid and given how government is the one that keeps the economy in check, no single individual can keep the economy alone.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
March 29, 2022, 02:25:01 AM
I do not agree with you that economic crisis is a good thing. In fact economic crisis doesn’t make things cheap as you have said. Let’s take it that you are holding Fiat currency, and there happens to be an economic crisis, are you aware that the Fiat you are holding is going to lose its value And the price for products you buy in the market would also increase? So, how exactly is that going to favor you?

You are holding a Fiat that has lost its value and you are buying products that are now expensive because of the economic crisis, it is not really a good thing at all. I don’t think it is something that we should all be wishing for. Although for someone who is an investor, it might kind of favor you for the fact that the value of the asset you are holding would be worth more than what it was before.
Indeed. If there's an economic crisis almost everything is turning up and the sad part of this is, the salary of the workers are still the same, no increase. People are the most affected in this situation especially the less fortunate. Well, there's a way to take advantage it if you will look on the good side. Just like in crypto world, if everything falls then its time to fill our bags and be wise where to put your money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
March 29, 2022, 02:07:25 AM
There’s an on-going crisis and why the price will become cheaper? Here in my country almost everything there’s a price increase so I don’t really see why crisis can cost cheaper work. Well, this may be good for the investors but this is a big suffering for the ordinary and poor people. Crisis is very crucial, this can last longer especially if the government didn’t do anything about it, locals are the one who will suffer for this.
The current condition is that other countries are in an economic crisis, plus the prices of basic commodities and others have increased drastically, and usually people who can't afford it or even those who can afford it are used to rising prices. But now the increase is very high compared to previous years. Because usually the price of basic goods that there is an increase or decrease. People are currently experiencing anxiety with this kind of situation, then the poverty rate is increasing and people have no income. The government has even made every effort as much as possible in stages so that economic conditions and prices of basic commodities are stable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
March 28, 2022, 02:55:11 AM
I do not agree with you that economic crisis is a good thing. In fact economic crisis doesn’t make things cheap as you have said. Let’s take it that you are holding Fiat currency, and there happens to be an economic crisis, are you aware that the Fiat you are holding is going to lose its value And the price for products you buy in the market would also increase? So, how exactly is that going to favor you?

You are holding a Fiat that has lost its value and you are buying products that are now expensive because of the economic crisis, it is not really a good thing at all. I don’t think it is something that we should all be wishing for. Although for someone who is an investor, it might kind of favor you for the fact that the value of the asset you are holding would be worth more than what it was before.
I think that was inflation you're talking about where the value of money became cheaper but I think it's still part of the economic crisis. OP thinks crisis makes things cheaper. If he is building a business he thinks he can pay his worker lesser but actually he is going to pay more money because the value of the money got cheaper.

When there is a crisis, the unemployment rate will rise, that simply means more business are closing compare to the number of new opening business and not all people will work for a cheaper pay but they will choose to not to work at all than working in a company which pays less. He said that real estate is a bubble. I think that was wrong but real estates are known to gain more value overtime.

And that is the reason that if you have money to spare, you can invest in real-estate during this market condition.
Because it is true, real-estate is bound to increase thru time. Which is a very good investment if you can afford to.
The economic crisis is favorable to few, but many will suffer because they need to work hard more than ever to provide their basic needs.
Weigh your situation, and look for options how to take advantage of this opportunity. There's always positive side of things.

Honestly, real estate is always the safest and best investment channel. Over time, real estate will always increase in value as the world's population is increasing and the demand for housing is increasing, not decreasing. But real estate is not for everyone to invest, it is only for those who have a lot of money and a well-off life. It is difficult for salaried people to own real estate.
In normal conditions, real estate is indeed the best investment object in my opinion, apart from low risk, along with the development of the surrounding environment, the price will increase according to market value. but this is also not the case under all circumstances, such as during war, where property is no longer the best option. Instead, cryptocurrencies are considered to be a new investment option, which is the same as gold. especially at this time the price tends to be cheap so we can buy at a good price
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
March 27, 2022, 11:43:15 PM

I think that was inflation you're talking about where the value of money became cheaper but I think it's still part of the economic crisis. OP thinks crisis makes things cheaper. If he is building a business he thinks he can pay his worker lesser but actually he is going to pay more money because the value of the money got cheaper.

When there is a crisis, the unemployment rate will rise, that simply means more business are closing compare to the number of new opening business and not all people will work for a cheaper pay but they will choose to not to work at all than working in a company which pays less. He said that real estate is a bubble. I think that was wrong but real estates are known to gain more value overtime.
And that is the reason that if you have money to spare, you can invest in real-estate during this market condition.
Because it is true, real-estate is bound to increase thru time. Which is a very good investment if you can afford to.
The economic crisis is favorable to few, but many will suffer because they need to work hard more than ever to provide their basic needs.
Weigh your situation, and look for options how to take advantage of this opportunity. There's always positive side of things.

Honestly, real estate is always the safest and best investment channel. Over time, real estate will always increase in value as the world's population is increasing and the demand for housing is increasing, not decreasing. But real estate is not for everyone to invest, it is only for those who have a lot of money and a well-off life. It is difficult for salaried people to own real estate.

Activity: 784
Merit: 732
March 27, 2022, 09:55:46 PM
In my country, which is experiencing an economic crisis, the reality is not what you say.

when work is hard to get and income to meet the burdens of life is hard to come by.

in fact the price of vehicle fuel is increasing, even COOKING OIL is expensive in my country.

fertilizer for farming becomes expensive. and keep going up. Even though there are subsidies from the government, there are parties who are playing with prices.

more sorry for the livestock business. because of higher feed prices. then the meat would not want to be expensive. However, the purchasing power of the people has decreased. because all of them are currently in an economic crisis due to the corona virus.

maybe every country is different. but that's the reality in my country.

maybe because our country imports too many food ingredients and other things that are actually not needed because the food ingredients in the country itself are more than sufficient.

but I'm not an economist so maybe the government knows better which steps to take.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 544
We are all the pieces of what we remember.
March 27, 2022, 11:11:55 AM

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
March 27, 2022, 10:33:44 AM
“Never let a good crisis go to waste.” Churchill said...

OP has a point. If you can manage to play your cards right, crises provide very good opportunities. While some of those incredibly rich people go dirt poor, some of the dirt poor people become filthy rich. You just need to observe what's going on carefully and act accordingly. It often works...

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
March 27, 2022, 10:27:00 AM
As things will become cheaper also good to create business as everybody will do cheaper work.
Central banks will hike rates no question it will create huge demand for money so lets not waste our money and use it to buy cheaper things.

Real estate will get biggest hit in the world as all real estate is 80% bubble so 80% correction is asap as we all know this.

and when it all happened it was good? Are you sure? economic crisis its good? I'm a newbie about the economy,  but i worried if a crisis occurs. I, who didn't really understand, thought that everything that happened would make it difficult for me. nothing good when it happened. and you want to start a business when it's like that? you really are a brave person.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
March 26, 2022, 03:13:46 PM
it will reverse like you said. The economic crisis makes goods more expensive and life will be very miserable. When inflation occurs, all goods will soar, and that's where chaos occurs. There is nothing good about the economic crisis, because various crimes will also arise because the needs can no longer be met.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
March 25, 2022, 10:01:03 PM

Did you see over time that the value of assets got decline? Because for what we experiencing now major things price got hike especially on real estates. If you plan to invest on this go with it since every year price appreciate and for sure you regret for not buying it last year or even more than before.

But take note on this I only base my opinion on my country only because that's what I see here.

Well this is true, for example in European countries they have special concern for oil and gas, which RUSSIA was the one that provided them with both oil and gas, so one of the winners are those countries that can supply all the demand they have in USA and Europe.

I know that in some parts of Europe things have gotten harder, for example in Spain, in Madrid it is expected that gasoline will rise in price enormously and thus everything will be difficult, both for the people who work and for food and other things , since trodo goes up, and if all this is not resolved quickly, Europe could fall into a possible crisis.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
March 23, 2022, 01:05:48 PM

Of course, a global correction is a paradise for big investors who buy up various assets for next to nothing and then make big profits through market recovery. But there are not many people like that in this world. For most people the financial crisis is more of a blow to their budget than a benefit. Many people lose their jobs and businesses, can't pay their loans, their standard of living gets worse, unemployment rises, and the number of poor people increases. So I don't see anything good in a financial crisis, speculators and big investors aside. Not everything should be evaluated through the prism of financial gain.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
March 22, 2022, 05:51:59 PM
It has never been good.

Why do you think it has been that good? Just because of those reasons? You have to realize those concepts and factors that you're saying because nobody wants to see an economic crisis.

Many will be hit by it and the effect on the masses is going to be unfavorable to all. I don't see that someone can capitalize if it happens but how do you know that it's going to come? Because of war and covid?
Well without a doubt during a period of economic turmoil there are always opportunities to multiply your money, however as you have pointed out the majority is not going to have access to those opportunities and only those that already have a lot of capital on the sidelines can take advantage of them, so this is nothing more but the richer getting richer and the poorer getting poorer, and unless you are one of the few that prepared themselves to try to take advantage of those opportunities then you will also suffer due to the economic crisis as everyone else.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 22, 2022, 08:51:52 AM

I do not agree with you. When did things and products become cheaper during a crisis? Due to ongoing events, the crisis will not only affect Russia and Ukraine, but will visit every country in the whole world. Russia is part of the world economy, this will make itself felt. Many have already figured this out by fuel prices. Further there will be an increase in inflation and a rise in the price of all products, things and services.
It is strange to hear statements that the crisis is good. I have already felt on myself from these events, the pocket has become a little empty.
Pages:
Jump to: