Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic situation 2020 explaned. - page 2. (Read 295 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 2
March 08, 2020, 08:31:55 PM
The described strategy is very similar to Keynesian deficit spending theory. Politicians have used it during the recent years. In 2006/2007 Bush did that, the national debt was increased. In 2008 the economic collapse happened. Trump is increasing the debt too, the economy boom-and-boost is coming.
Previous mistakes taught national leaders nothing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 7
March 03, 2020, 12:25:42 PM
How do you expect a big bull run and for it to be sustained until 2025? That's unfeasible to start with imo... A big bull run with a blow off top often ends in disaster... I mean if it does happen its helpful for my positions but at the same time what makes you so confident in it happening this way?

And if banks dont have enough high or mid scorers to lend to, what happens then? The money just waits in situ with the central bank forever?

No BANKS Will make Everything possible to make you to borrow money as much is possible!!

Until 2025 the fiat currency will have inflation rate going up!! 
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
March 03, 2020, 12:20:13 PM
How do you expect a big bull run and for it to be sustained until 2025? That's unfeasible to start with imo... A big bull run with a blow off top often ends in disaster... I mean if it does happen its helpful for my positions but at the same time what makes you so confident in it happening this way?

And if banks dont have enough high or mid scorers to lend to, what happens then? The money just waits in situ with the central bank forever?
March 03, 2020, 12:07:17 PM
In Order to let all this big chunck of massive loads of cash in to circlelation the people and corporations need to borrow money at First!!

So what is the Solution here! ??

Its markets Temporary crash  but dont worry it will not last long coz the current economy is designed to be sustainable until year 2025.

Now the markets will be dropped and we will have short time bear market.... Once the bear market and Correction is on.... Then pay Attention..now !!

The Central Banks cut rates even Lower then its now!! 

So Once the market is Green Again we will see quick Come Back the Fast rebound...  And start of the big bull run!!

The  market Correction is to get the assets of from the weak Hands to get the assets from Panic sellers!!

Then the big Plan is to get Everybody to borrow the cheap money!

As I did predicted Everything b4 and its all happening im expecting to get Some merits to share this valueble knowledge with fellow btc talk members Smiley 
March 03, 2020, 11:56:59 AM
As many of you are curious what is going on.??

The gold is falling the stock market falling...

As the economy is my strong side so I would like to explain what is going on and will be happening soon Smiley

Right now the FED and eu Central Banks and australia... Central Banks printed a lot of money!!

So basecly a lot of cash is Ready and FED and Central Banks are Waiting 4 Green Light to Give out this big chunck of cash.

Pages:
Jump to: