Pages:
Author

Topic: economics sub-board should be removed - page 3. (Read 4306 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
June 18, 2011, 09:09:32 PM
this section is a joke
most of the posters here (all of them) know very little (absolutely nothing) about economics
even if they did it's not a riveting subject
I do like some of the threads that cause people to sell but they could easily be in the bitcoin discussion

Personally I wish the entire forum could be removed except for technical help. I think it drives down BTC value to see all the people or "noobs" here spouting off their opinions about how flawed Bitcoins are because they are too scared to invest, and want to justify not putting money in.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1023
Democracy is the original 51% attack
June 18, 2011, 08:54:07 PM
I actually really like this sub-board. It's okay if most people have no clue about economics, this is a great place to debate it and learn.

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see individuals here referencing Mises and pointing out the monetary fallacies of Keynesianism.

And of course, this is all expressly relevant to Bitcoin. If the economics are sound, then it will likely succeed as a currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1022
No Maps for These Territories
June 18, 2011, 12:50:15 PM
This should be in Meta, this topic is about virtually the same thing:

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=17288.0
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
June 18, 2011, 11:34:06 AM
this section is a joke
most of the posters here (all of them) know very little (absolutely nothing) about economics
I do like some of the threads that cause people to sell but they could easily be in the bitcoin discussion

What it needs is a moderator to send all the threads of sell sell sell and buy buy buy to the trading section or wherever.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 18, 2011, 11:29:05 AM
this section is a joke
Pages:
Jump to: