Pages:
Author

Topic: Economist predicts demise of global central banks - page 4. (Read 691 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
That is what is expected to happen, if they continue to pump without any direction to do so, the bubble will burst and disaster proportions of events will happen. The suits and the rich will not suffer in this collapse, I can guarantee that. They will only do a reset and everything will start all over again as if nothing happened, these bankers are not worried that this will happen because they know that they can survive this, this is the ripe time to go for cryptocurrency because it helps that you will have an insurance that when something happen then you are safe, the only downside is the prices will definitely go up.

The most important question is, how is the reset going to play out? Do they want to reset the Dollar only? Then what about the (yeah the good old whataboutism strikes back) countries that borrowed huge amounts of dollars? Like Greece, like Turkey? They'll be the winners of that scenario. And who will be the losers? Those who loaned them the money, the banks. The developed countries.

This smells like the next world war to me. Erasing more than half of the world's wealth and debt will have its consequences.

They were shitting bricks when a bunch of Trumpers gathered in the Capitol fearing that it would trigger a civil war and now they do this?

I bet it will play out peaceful af.

The global reset actually benefits me in the end because I live in one of those broke countries but thinking that it won't have any consequences is bat shit insane.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
That is what is expected to happen, if they continue to pump without any direction to do so, the bubble will burst and disaster proportions of events will happen. The suits and the rich will not suffer in this collapse, I can guarantee that. They will only do a reset and everything will start all over again as if nothing happened, these bankers are not worried that this will happen because they know that they can survive this, this is the ripe time to go for cryptocurrency because it helps that you will have an insurance that when something happen then you are safe, the only downside is the prices will definitely go up.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Quote from: Hydrogen
link=topic=5315644.msg56300237#msg56300237 date=1612802264

Ruling elites would never allow the control and influence central banks give them to be tampered with.

This can be a very strong point to why the central banks are coming against cryptocurrency. Of course banks are either government business or private individuals who have influence in government and they see cryptocurrency as threat to their businesses. To the end of government, they make policies to chase cryptocurrency investment, to avoid people taking out their fiat for conversion. But they , the crypto attackers have no idea that cryptocurrency investment is unstoppable.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Harry Dent, economist and author of ‘Zero Hour,’ joined Glenn Beck on radio recently for a terrifying discussion about what may come soon for our financial markets. He says because the federal reserve and central banks are pumping money into our financial ‘bubble’ at record speeds, there will come a time soon that the bubble naturally will pop. Dent says, despite what the masses may believe, that fueling the markets with additional, printed money will NOT save us from an economic crash — in fact, quite the opposite will occur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxUGlVKXI_M

This interview resembles what we should expect from a legitimate analysis of current finance and economy situations. Except for it containing a few more talking points and contrived narratives than normal for it to be a work of independent commentary.

I think the information laid out here about bubbles is ok. They try to spin the negative outcome of bubbles popping into a positive event by claiming it would destroy central banks. Which is ridiculous. Ruling elites would never allow the control and influence central banks give them to be tampered with.

Well worth watching but be aware that for every truth spoken, there could easily be 2 lies intended to serve political agendas.
Pages:
Jump to: