Pages:
Author

Topic: Economy going up and up everyday - page 22. (Read 3374 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Need Bounty Manager ? DM me https://t.me/Catur_72
June 02, 2018, 02:24:23 AM
But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

In my opinion, your opinion is true. Why ? Indeed, cryptocurrency is now much interested, some people consider cryptocurrency as a valuable asset to them. but cryptocurrency has one weakness that is not the official currency. cryptocurrency is just a virtual currency in the digital world. so this is where another function of cash is to be a medium of exchange for cryptocurrency, so the selling value of cryptocurrency can be used for in the real world.

Activity: 100
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 01:22:56 AM
I have been interested into economy, stock trading and such. And have begun watching series movies and reading more about it.

I learned what CDOs where, and how they worked. But now the institutions/banks are selling/buying bespoke tranche opportunities, basically same as CDOs just another name.

The dollar is up by a lot, and the stock market has tested the 200 MA 3 times already. Interest rates are near 0% and loan rates are going up faster and faster each year.

Every country I have friends in, are telling me that the inflation is rising, interest rates are going going down and you're basically losing money each year.
What I think is interesting, is that the loan rates were pretty low (close to 0) for 1-2 years and it started to rise.

I think with the rise of Crypto, it's the safe heaven for us, the normal people. I think communities, countries, specific groups of people will make their own currency (and also money) out of thin air, and this is how our societies will function soon. But that doesn't necessarily mean that cash will go away, I think people are attached to cash a lot and it's a different feeling when you have cash.

What do you guys think? All thots are appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: