Pages:
Author

Topic: ecrypto.net crashed, and my coins disappeared - page 2. (Read 4810 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 12
@LAMarcellus 

Very nice point in your post. Let them deal with heavy load.

But anyway, they should inform customers what is going on. If we do not deserve

more than banner info, then they do not deserve to put our money there.

siera
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Right...i also am in the same predicament as apparently quite a few of u guys. Before i say anything, people saying about how crappy the site looks is neither here nor there wen coined-up is a white page with a few boxes on it but no1 say nuttin bout that??Anyways...  I firstly deposited a "small" amount of fedora from my wallet to ecrypto, it showed up, i traded it for small amounts of btc n everything went smoothly  Smiley . Next i deposited a "decent" amount of fedora into the account, then got some decent btc back  Cheesy, again everything sweet. Now my wallet is empty,so i withdraw a "fucking lot" of fedora (28M) Huh from coined-up and drop it in the same account...15 mins later coined-up's confirmed everything as gone through, but none of my beloved coins are anywhere to be seen??  Cry Been 4 hours now n not looking great considering they seem to have time refining the site, changing the appearance but they cant sort out peoples missing money? Im praying mine is a case of "its not my local wallet address so they might not of put it through" but i highly doubt it. Am i pissed off? YES, was that a dumb NOOBISH act possibly fueled by greed? YES!! So people BEWARE of this site before u get scammed. Im not saying they ARE scammers and i still hope this will be resolved, but at the same time i am getting an unsettling feeling.I emailed them through their "whoisip" address and no reply so  Embarrassed  The apparent lack of support or contact on this site is not reassuring in the slightest.
If you "ecrypto" guys are reading this then SORT YOUR SHIT OUT coz if you are for real people are not gonna trust you...and GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!  Angry
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
30+ hours ago I´ve sended there 1000 EAC, traded them for 0.0024 BTC (by some strange flaw it happened 2 times in a row, so I sold 2000 EAC for 0.0047 BTC) and tried to withdraw BTC. First time I´ve clicked on the link in confirmation email it gets me to the front page of exchange site (with no message), second and any further clicks gives me "Transaction Failed 0.0047 was not sent to ....". That 0.0047 BTC was already deducted from my acc, but never hit blockchain. And as far as there is no contact form nor email adress on ecrypto site, I believe its SCAM.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
December 27, 2013, 07:15:27 PM
They state that all issues are resolved now, but i'm still in the same situation.

Transaction Failed 0.xxxx was not sent to 1SoGC63df4ueo1Zum21c9DwUuft5mkyyi

And no other trace of my money in the balance or in pending withdraws

seems like ecrypto stole my money!!!!!!?Huh

And no way to contact them...

Activity: 200
December 27, 2013, 06:05:36 PM
A clever man once said that if you're not the sole controller of your private key, you don't have any coins
Activity: 180
December 27, 2013, 03:32:07 PM
Anytime you allow someone else to possess "your" coins you are taking a huge risk. Don't let greed prevent you from performing due diligence or letting your cooler side prevail.
That said be patient. Give these guys a little slack to deal with their growth issues.
Have you ever set up a business or tried to serve 100s if not 1000s of customers?  Give them a break and let them work thru these unforeseen issues before you start attacking them.

I was lucky enough to get to watch an episode of "Bar Rescue" recently.  before the grand opening the host of the show (who knows his shit) will have the bar do a trial run. He has a specific name for it, which I forget but essentially its a stress test. And many things go wrong that night. Some customers get burned. But in the long run, the business is stronger for having been ummm whats that phrase... tested by fire??
Just relax and let them work thru the issues they're having. They will provide you better service afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
December 27, 2013, 01:59:44 PM
could be scam, i dont know. the best way is that you dont store coins online.

wish the best.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 27, 2013, 01:54:31 PM
I am also the case

if i click on the confirmation email i get this message:

Transaction Failed 0.xxx was not sent to 1SoGC63df4ueo1Zum21c9DwUuft5mkyyi

My username is nignal
December 27, 2013, 01:44:33 PM
Sorry to here this.

Hope this will end positive for you.

Thank you for a warning!
legendary
December 27, 2013, 12:50:12 PM
Not yet.

They are currently running an audit now, but there's no way to contact them and i feel frustrated...
December 27, 2013, 11:54:39 AM
Hi,

any luck resolving your issue?
legendary
December 26, 2013, 09:24:24 PM
I know that you guys are having a lot of problems in your first day online, and i wish you the best luck Smiley

But currently, although you're saying all is working fine, seems that i had lost my withdraw that was pending during the crash: there is no pending withdraw showed on my account, and if i click on the confirmation email i get this message:

Transaction Failed 0.xxx was not sent to 1SoGC63df4ueo1Zum21c9DwUuft5mkyyi

My username is erre.

Since you have not a support service, i'm trying to contact you here... please resolve the issue, or i'll call SCAM!
Pages:
Jump to: