Pages:
Author

Topic: EDGECOIN.COM ►►► New Stable 5% HYIP ►►► PRINCIPAL BACK - page 3. (Read 4220 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
So many scams around, it is dangerous to go anywhere to make deposits Smiley
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
not as big as 10%, earntomorrow stuck around for A LONG TIME. In fact, i ROId heavily from it
edgecoin admin seems like he genuinely doesnt wanna rip anyone off
Activity: 22
Is the 5% withdrawal fee always there?

Yes it is. Fee for withdrawal deposits (with addition profit) all time will equal 5%.
Is the 5% withdrawal fee always there?
Good work
I just deposited 0.3 btc and 500 XPY
Activity: 350
i added one more deposit 0.245 BTC

I agree. Keep it up
and please last at least a month
OK
How does this work, is it a  5 percent payment every 24 hours?

This earning of profit in the amount of 5% from your deposit every 24 hours.
At the same time, at any time you can withdraw your deposit with profit.
We think it is a good conditions for use our service.
OK
How does this work, is it a  5 percent payment every 24 hours?
yeah but principal back? .. not believable, not for long term..the 10%'ers don't offer that.

btw, ive moved all of my "investments" to sites running over 6months. 20 days @ 8% / principal returned. I admit I've made a bucket load of btc with 10%'ers but the script is our there, only small variations and every noob scammer and his dog is opening a hyip site. Parking my funds in something more stable for the time being.
**sits on fence for a while**

Time will show that we can be trusted.
brand new
Activity: 0
Can you give a little bit coins for the promo-action?  Smiley
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
5 percent is definitely more resonance and realistic than 10 percent scam out there

yeah but principal back? .. not believable, not for long term..the 10%'ers don't offer that.

btw, ive moved all of my "investments" to sites running over 6months. 20 days @ 8% / principal returned. I admit I've made a bucket load of btc with 10%'ers but the script is our there, only small variations and every noob scammer and his dog is opening a hyip site. Parking my funds in something more stable for the time being.
**sits on fence for a while**
It JUST showed up. You must have added it when I complained. It was not automatic (took 1 day)

Time to add your deposit = time transaction. You don't lost any one sec! Do not worry.
OK
How does this work, is not a 5 percent payment every 24 hours?
It JUST showed up. You must have added it when I complained. It was not automatic (took 1 day)

Time to add your deposit = time transaction. You don't lost any one sec! Do not worry.
kalina 1971, u have 1 active referral with deposit amount 0.002 BTC, so referral commission is 0.0001. But the minimum amount for withdrawal is 0.001 BTC.

Admin i deposited paycion yesterday and it has not shown up yet. Please explain...if you want to be taken seriously

Your deposit is shown on total table of transactions.

kalina 1971, u have 1 active referral with deposit amount 0.002 BTC, so referral commission is 0.0001. But the minimum amount for withdrawal is 0.001 BTC.

Admin i deposited paycion yesterday and it has not shown up yet. Please explain...if you want to be taken seriously

Your deposit is shown on total table of transactions.

https://i.imgur.com/Ku0Y0y3.png
I tried withdrawing my deposit, but it says it's "PENDING".  Admin, how long does it usually take to withdraw?

All request of withdrawal is already paid!
Activity: 6
Чтo тo нe пoймy нa caйтe ecть пapтнepcкaя пpoгpaммa Huh...   
Личнo чepeз cкaйп 2x peгaл и дeпoзит пoмoг cдeлaть, a peфcкиe пo нoлям, в чeм пpoблeмa ?

http://s019.radikal.ru/i625/1505/41/1b5a79b2116e.png
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I tried withdrawing my deposit, but it says it's "PENDING".  Admin, how long does it usually take to withdraw?

Pages:
Jump to: