Pages:
Author

Topic: ***Edited*** - page 4. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
May 16, 2018, 07:58:41 PM
How can we protect ourselves from a crypto crash?

One would think that the simplest way would be to simply cash out into fiat. However, i believe this is wrong.

My opinion is that the simplest way to protect ourselves is to forget about the fact that we even bought coins in the first place. On a long enough timeline, we will all gain crypto profits. All we need to do is HODL. By allowing ourselves to forget about our coins, we preserve it from our greedy selves that will sell at a slight hint of profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 16, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

The only way to protect yourself from the loss of cryptos is to analyze the market and make the decision as soon as the crypto rate begins to decline, as the cryptos tend to decrease, you should exchange to ETH or USDT to avoid losses. And to be safe, invest in ETH or BTC, the risk is less than other cryptos.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
May 16, 2018, 07:52:13 PM
I think that there's no 100% way to do that. However we may support the community and coins as we can, for example not selling in panic time is already good.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

Fluctuations are inherent in the crypto market. Crypto prices sometimes soar, sometimes also create a deep trough. If you do not have a lot of money, the things that can be done when the market falls is that it can only wait for it to recover.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 16, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

The cryptos crash on the market is quite reasonable. The characteristic of the cryptos market is the fluctuation of the exchange rate. So to avoid losses when the exchange rate falls too fast, you should exchange to USDT and hold if the exchange rate is down. That's the safest way to protect your assets every time cryptos crash.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 07:33:38 PM

First off, don't hodl too long. When profits come, sell some of your coins and turn them to fiat. After which, you can buy cryptos with the profits you've earned and with the converted fiat. That's a good way to store money in-case you go through a crash. Money is always safe to have.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
May 16, 2018, 07:23:17 PM
We cannot protect ourselves unless we know when exactly the correction will start and when will end. I don't think that this is possible, so just accept that dips are part of the game and don't think about it.
That is it. Anyone who is scared of a fall like we have now will not be a good business investor. This thing will happen from time to time. Success is not an easy story to achieve. Go ask those who have success and hear their stories. We should always welcome the negative sides of business from time to time.
Activity: 180
May 16, 2018, 07:14:05 PM
always be careful in stepping and not easy to trust with other people or news news that is still not clear the truth,
accidents are caused more or less by the users themselves are easily influenced by others and this will eventually harm yourself,

for that always looking for valid information first about something that is not easy to get stuck protect your assets and anything that is related to the crypto you have with double security and do not forget to back up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
May 13, 2018, 08:56:35 AM
Crash? how thats possible? Only apocalypse could do it, until we have electricity on the eath, we will use crypto and other relating things.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 08:50:56 AM
Protect from crypto crash Huh

Hmm.. i think you think must work in silent.
Don't you share your wallet or something about your asset.
As like me, until now i never meet a hacker or something wrong in my crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 13, 2018, 08:49:58 AM
Crypto market is always up and down, the only way to protect your trades is by setting stop loss. However, I don’t recommend this option for long term holders. We will never know when will the prices start to pump up. I would just hold my coins through the market dip.
Activity: 27
May 13, 2018, 08:49:43 AM
you can diversify, but if the entire market crashes i dont know  Cry Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 08:47:48 AM
Transfer your altcoin to stable coin like USDT,TUSD, or you should wait to bought the deep for average price . You can earn profit when market recovery and don't loose more money because bought in high price.
Activity: 51
May 13, 2018, 08:45:55 AM
There is a big risk in the cryptocurrency market. I think the best way to protect yourself from crypto-crash is to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, because the two currencies cannot collapse if the two currencies collapse. , then the industry will collapse.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
Crypto crash can be occur at any time but we can save our self from this market crash by buying the dip, pinpointing strong opportunities, holding on for dear life, exiting to fiat currencies and finally by shorting bitcoin.

Make always an analysis where to put our investment to avoid ourself to be affected when market crash. Keep away from panic selling when market turning red and be patient to wait the good correction.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

There is nothing we can do to stop crypto crash but my wat of protecting myself from crypro crash is being relax and don't panic, hold and wait when the market is green before selling my coins to make sure I will gain.
Activity: 210
May 13, 2018, 08:41:51 AM
Crypto crash can be occur at any time but we can save our self from this market crash by buying the dip, pinpointing strong opportunities, holding on for dear life, exiting to fiat currencies and finally by shorting bitcoin.

Make always an analysis where to put our investment to avoid ourself during market crash. Keep away from panic selling when market turning red and be patient to wait the good correction.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
May 13, 2018, 08:24:24 AM
There really is not a single way to protect yourself from a crypto crash and my advice now is for everyone to brace themselves for the next bull market.  A lot of people will sell off their coins in the next bull market which will most likely lead to a huge crash in the prices so you might want to get out before then. You just need to make peace with the fact that there is a possibility that you will lose all of your coins in a crash.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 13, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
To stay away from crash the user should make himself active upon different levels of opportunities available with cryptocurrency. In my thought, the term crash is much familiar with the cryptocurrency network, and most of the time the fluctuation is termed as crash.
Activity: 275
May 13, 2018, 01:37:22 AM
There's no guarantee that a Crypto will not crash. So basically there is no exact way to protect yourself other than accepting the risk that you would get huge loss when trading, investing and holding. But there are ways to prevent going into a crash like checking the background of a certain coin, don't visit malicious sites and know what Crypto will give a higher profit.
Pages:
Jump to: