Pages:
Author

Topic: ***EDITED*** - page 7. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 07:30:40 AM
Of course no one can say for sure but I still think it's too early.

First we need to think about how to adapt crypto coins in the real world and their usability, not to mention a lot of people still have no idea about crypto in general.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
May 06, 2018, 07:28:44 AM
Many economists and members of the crypto community believe the crypto bubble will burst soon. What do you think?

Some things are definitely in a bubble, I wouldn't say all of them though. Its still really hard to tell what gives a coin/token value and how we can calculate this. Also I think alot of economist just say what's most obvious, ofcourse there's a bubble, its tech. Bubble's aren't bad though, we're just exploring the value of these networks related to their future impact which is only natural really. It's pretty easy to keep shouting its a bubble (obviously it is) but if any of these economists could actually give proof of real evaluations that's when I'll listen to what they have to say, other than that they're just playing an ''I told you so'' game which is immature as fuck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 07:23:30 AM
Many economists and members of the crypto community believe the crypto bubble will burst soon. What do you think?

I think today this is unlikely, because more and more people will learn about the crypto currency. More and more big investors come to this market and invest a lot of money. Possible as in every market ups and downs, but that the bubble burst this will not be exactly!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 07:20:15 AM
***EDITED***
Pages:
Jump to: