Pages:
Author

Topic: ***EDITED*** - page 2. (Read 190 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 11, 2018, 08:56:29 AM
The coins that are mostly used for investing in ICOs is bitcoins and ethereum. Although ethereum is actually the most used coin in investing in ICOs and all of the ICOs accept ethereum. Some of them accept bitcoin and I think I have seen a few that accept litecoin a few other types of coin so it is best if you stick to investing in ICOs with ethereum
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
May 10, 2018, 08:05:37 AM
The priority or simply popularity of the coins that are followed are as follows,

1 ETH : As the smart contract is made on this platform, preference to the ETH is given all the time. It becomes far easy to track back the funds sent to the ethereum smart contract and thus makes it far easier.

2 BTC : Many people dont like idea of converting their BTC to ETH and then sending it for token purchase. So this has become the second most vest currency to trade the ICO tokens.

3 BCH : Not much popular until the year 2018 has arrived when people has started taking more interest in this coin and thus they love to buy with this one too.

4 Rest follows if the coins are being prepared on the hubs like WAVES.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
May 10, 2018, 08:01:21 AM
In my own experience as an investor of the ICO's all I noticed is that most of the coins they accept is the Bitcoin and some of the are Ethereum only and some of them are accepting the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoincash, Etc.

Well it depends on the ICO itself what rules they're going to implement, what coins are they just gonna accept. But mostly Bitcoins and Ethereums are the most known and most stable currency in today's cryptocurrency era.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 07:57:08 AM
***EDITED***

Pages:
Jump to: