Pages:
Author

Topic: ***EDITED*** - page 3. (Read 387 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
May 11, 2018, 02:11:17 PM
To be honest i think even if mining comes to smartphones the output would be low and your phone battery will drain quickly too so i do not think it will be practical a new coin that claim to introduce mobile mining called electroneum still seem to be struggling and nothing great is happening at the moment for that project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
May 11, 2018, 02:01:52 PM
People are already mining on mobile devices  but I think it is inefficient. Without a doubt, mining profitability on mobile devices is poor. I would personally consider mining on a mobile device a waste of time.

In order to mine the best coin at the moment, that's doing well in the market, you could start “Smart Mining” which lets the software decide on what to mine. Once you sign up and mine, you can select the speed at which it should mine.

But I would still advise stay safe and don’t even try to mine with your phone. There is no logic to back that up.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
It is a new concept that proof of work based on mobile mining.I think Electroneum is the first project to come up with the concept. hey have introduce a new mining app for mobile mining. But there are many criticism for that app. But i think if the project is really based on the mobile mining it can really be call a decentralized network. Where every user will get equal weight in the network. Hadron.cloud is also creating a similar ecosystem based on browser mining. It is suitable fr mobile devices as well.
Then there are few new projects based on mobile games. They are introducing proof of work for playing games on those apps.
Nw the paradigm is shifting from asci miners to mobile mining.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 10:31:54 AM
The answer to your question lies in your statement. Mobile phones are small and have a limited battery life. Mining computers NEED a huge amount of electricity to solve mathematical problems. And since mobile are still inferior to computers or laptops, mining using a phone will be impossible to this date.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
***EDITED***
Pages:
Jump to: