Pages:
Author

Topic: Edited - page 8. (Read 2334 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 07:18:54 PM
This is really an interesting and necessary implementation of the search. If you attract enough investors - something very healthy can come out. Good luck!
Activity: 5
July 27, 2018, 05:06:25 PM
Hi dev!
I see the good future of your project, I will follow you.
Tell us at what stage you are now?
Activity: 7
July 24, 2018, 05:47:15 AM
Hi! I found so much information about your project, it looks promising. Please tell me if you plan to further expand the staff and set new goals
We are really happy about your interest, thank you so much.
Of course we'll work in this area and set new tasks in near future.
The issue of staff increase is not relevant at the moment.
That’s great! Wish you good luck
Activity: 150
Merit: 7
BAANX
July 24, 2018, 05:31:41 AM
No doubt A great idea. Swish can provide a challenging environment. As you say Swish will publish all the articles about every field of life, i think this purpose will make you successful. Best wishes for Dev
Activity: 43
July 24, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

wow, got acquainted with your project, guys are really cool, so much potential in SWISH. I will be happy to follow your development, good luck.
Thank you! We really need your support
Please follow our news
Activity: 10
July 24, 2018, 02:53:56 AM

wow, got acquainted with your project, guys are really cool, so much potential in SWISH. I will be happy to follow your development, good luck.
Activity: 40
July 24, 2018, 02:12:26 AM
So Swish is some kind of search engine that combined with blockchain technology.
Did Swish has some kind of filter to choose which information is real and which one isn't?

Swish is a platform for publishing and searching for scientific articles. Therefore, yes, all materials are checked before publication.
Activity: 20
July 24, 2018, 12:04:13 AM
Polish translation reserved
Activity: 1
July 22, 2018, 11:01:59 PM
Portuguese translation reserved
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 12:19:14 AM
So Swish is some kind of search engine that combined with blockchain technology.
Did Swish has some kind of filter to choose which information is real and which one isn't?
Activity: 40
July 22, 2018, 06:52:27 PM
Hi! I found so much information about your project, it looks promising. Please tell me if you plan to further expand the staff and set new goals
We are really happy about your interest, thank you so much.
Of course we'll work in this area and set new tasks in near future.
The issue of staff increase is not relevant at the moment.
Activity: 7
July 22, 2018, 06:20:44 PM
July 21, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
The SWISH Blockchain technology will solve the problem of finding all the necessary documents in the global network based. Will you explain the question of the accuracy of the information and the richness of all areas?
We are really glad that you are interested in our project. All the materials and information are presented by theirs author, who is solely responsible for the accuracy and relevance of the information provided. We are going to implement tools which will help with tracking of knowingly false info though.
July 21, 2018, 12:23:42 PM
your project looks promising and I think there will be a lot of people interested in your project, as it seems to be profitable and potentially for the future.
Thanks for your support! Hope you'll follow the news about our project
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 03:41:07 AM
The SWISH Blockchain technology will solve the problem of finding all the necessary documents in the global network based. Will you explain the question of the accuracy of the information and the richness of all areas?
July 20, 2018, 04:18:01 PM
Hi dev!
I like your idea, but there are a couple of questions. Where should I put them?
We glad to answer for any questions. Please, write here. All information here will be usefull for users
Thank you

Ok.
How long will the scientific material published by the authors be active for customer search?

Hello again. Scientific materials published by authors will be active for customer search as long as they contain actual information and are not reported for containing false facts.
July 20, 2018, 04:03:06 PM
Hi dev!
We glad to answer for any questions. Please, write here. All information here will be usefull for users
Thank you

Ok.
How long will the scientific material published by the authors be active for customer search?
July 20, 2018, 03:42:53 PM
Hi dev!
Thank you
July 20, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
your project looks promising and I think there will be a lot of people interested in your project, as it seems to be profitable and potentially for the future.
We are pleased to know that our project is interesting. Thanks for supporting me
July 20, 2018, 03:32:33 PM
Hi dev!
Pages:
Jump to: