Pages:
Author

Topic: .edu Accounts for sale only $1.5 - Free $50 digitalocean credit, free office 365 - page 2. (Read 2998 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200
How to get it? Can I get DigitalOcean code with it?

EDIT : DO NOT GIVE CRYPTOCOINPLAY a vouch copy (neg trust + false accusations galore from his posts history)

You and me Same Same  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I have received OP's edu email vouch copy.

Successfully activated a new Github Education pack too.

However it seems like the edu email has a chance of getting removed anytime as I do not think it was obtained legitimately (by being an actual student).

My verdict : OP edu email works (for now), with a risk that it might no longer be usable in days/months/years. If you want to simply get an education pack quickly and change email address, I guess you could say OP's method works quickly at least for the verification for now.

Disclaimer : I claim no responsibility if OP decides to start giving fake accounts or accounts stop working.
My vouch applies solely to said vouch copy which works at time of posting.

I will update this review if email becomes obsolete, no longer works.

EDIT : DO NOT GIVE CRYPTOCOINPLAY a vouch copy (neg trust + false accusations galore from his posts history)

thx for honest review.

I am using 100% genuine method to obtain these emails but there is risk to getting removed because admin of collage controlling all these edu emails. One of my edu email which i created 5 month ago sill running without problem.

Give Review Vouch Copy Otherwise No One will trust you.
Send me on Inbox, I will write an honest review.

sorry i already wrote free review copy only for user with 500 post

1 free review copy remain

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
I have received OP's edu email vouch copy.

Successfully activated a new Github Education pack too.

However it seems like the edu email has a chance of getting removed anytime as I do not think it was obtained legitimately (by being an actual student).

My verdict : OP edu email works (for now), with a risk that it might no longer be usable in days/months/years. If you want to simply get an education pack quickly and change email address, I guess you could say OP's method works quickly at least for the verification for now.

Disclaimer : I claim no responsibility if OP decides to start giving fake accounts or accounts stop working.
My vouch applies solely to said vouch copy which works at time of posting.

I will update this review if email becomes obsolete, no longer works.

Give Review Vouch Copy Otherwise No One will trust you.
Send me on Inbox, I will write an honest review.
Hit me up if you want an honest and fair review, just a heads up. If I do offer a good review but your email gets removed/rescinded, gets blocked or stopped working I will simply update my review

I will give you first free review

pm is on the way with email id and password

You may want to give a vouch copy to me as there are alot of edu mail seller here on this forum, so i can give a detailed review of your service thanks

you can take $1.50 review copy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Hit me up if you want an honest and fair review, just a heads up. If I do offer a good review but your email gets removed/rescinded, gets blocked or stopped working I will simply update my review
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
You may want to give a vouch copy to me as there are alot of edu mail seller here on this forum, so i can give a detailed review of your service thanks
I am selling .edu email

Price : $1.5 per email

50 email - $50

Free with .edu domain

1. Free! Amazon Prime for 6 Months
2. Free! Microsoft Office 365, 1TB OneDrive
3. Free! AutoCAD, Maya, and Any Autodesk App
4. Free! LastPass Premium for 6 Months
5. $50 in platform credit for new users from Digitalocean (valid for 1 year)
6. Free SSL from Namecheap
7. Free .me Domain from namecheap
8. Sendgrid 15K free emails/month (normally limited to 200 free emails/day) while you're a student
9. Unlimited Google Drive

Many more discount which mention here

https://education.github.com/pack

Payment :

Paypal : from establish member
Bitcoin - From all

Pages:
Jump to: