Pages:
Author

Topic: [EDU] List of Bitcoin Scam Sites - page 13. (Read 69012 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 23, 2016, 06:21:22 AM
GoldxCash.net Is Scam

I Sent Money From My Skrill Account To GoldxCash.net "eCoins Exchange Service Provider", In Return of BitCoins To Be Sent To One of My BitCoin Accounts.

Skrill - Recipient's Name: Pavel Plastinin
Skrill - Recipient's Email: [email protected]
Skrill - Amount: USD 1049.24 
Skrill - Transaction ID: 1673784104
Skrill - Transaction Time & Date: 10:02, 18 Jan 2016 CET

The Web Site "GoldxCash.net" Promised To Send Money In 2-12 Hours & Gave No GoldxCash.net Transaction ID OR Transaction Confirmation Page/eMail

After The 12Hours Passed Without Receiving My BitCoins, I Sent Them Several eMails ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected]), But Received No Responses, I Tried The Two Phone Numbers Mentioned On GoldxCash.net Web Site (+1-212-568-5211 & +1-347-632-8688) But Discovered Both Are Not In Service.

I Searched For GoldxCash.net On The Internet & Was Shocked To Discover They Are Reported By Several People On Several Web Sites, As Scam Web Site Specialized In Money Fraud Via eCurrency Exchange Services.

When I Contacted Skrill, I Was Informed That This Is Inter-Personal Money Send Transaction Which Means Irreversible. On The Contrarily, This Skrill Transaction Was Done By Being Auto Transferred, From Merchant Web Site GoldxCash.net, To A Web Page Were I Was Asked For My Skrill Login Credentials, So As The Merchant Can Withdraw Money From My Skrill Account, Which Means This Is Reversible eShopping Transaction.

I Already, Reported The Whole Case, To "Better Business Bureau" & "eConsumer.gov".
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
January 22, 2016, 09:59:28 PM
http://vobmining.com/  Angry Angry Angry

so called clound mining company, ran away yesterday, website disabled, personlly lost 0.09+

https://ore-mine.org/index.html   Angry Angry Angry

another famous so-called clound mining web, their story are well-known in this forum, personally lost 0.5+

https://coal-mine.site

another famous so-called clound mining web,  more info here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1308040.0;topicseen

personally not involved in

ps, scammer should be hanged  as soon as possible
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
January 20, 2016, 05:33:36 PM
I'm not related to Bitgold to anyway however I wanted to say that you may want to investigate more in their case , because there is a lot of people who are getting paid for them (I'm one of those people) and I always get paid for my referrals .
People who gets their account banned or funds frozen or something most of the time it's because they are abusing the referral system or carding or something .
I second that, have used BG once and had no issues at all. Got my referral earnings, "first-time bonus" and have succesfully exchanged it with fullypak. Most of the people complaining are either ref spammer(alt account creators) or carders...
Going off of the thread linked in the reference people seem still to be having troubles with being rewarded and such as of fairly recently so right now I'm fairly inclined to still put it on the list, though it was on the original list that I reposted. I've done what mexxer suggested for now:
if OP does want to keep them however, Pending would be more suitable

So I'd suggest making a thread on Service Discussion and asking about the service once again and see ... (I can do that).
Go for it. If people reply giving good criticism mostly I'll consider removing it from the list.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
January 20, 2016, 04:08:39 PM
I'm not related to Bitgold to anyway however I wanted to say that you may want to investigate more in their case , because there is a lot of people who are getting paid for them (I'm one of those people) and I always get paid for my referrals .
People who gets their account banned or funds frozen or something most of the time it's because they are abusing the referral system or carding or something .

I second that, have used BG once and had no issues at all. Got my referral earnings, "first-time bonus" and have succesfully exchanged it with fullypak. Most of the people complaining are either ref spammer(alt account creators) or carders, if OP does want to keep them however, Pending would be more suitable
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
January 20, 2016, 04:05:31 PM
So I'd suggest making a thread on Service Discussion and asking about the service once again and see ... (I can do that).

legendary
In Memory of Zepher
January 20, 2016, 03:42:17 PM
please add btcto.money - scam site - scumbags
I'll add it to pending, since right now it does seem a bit suspect in my opinion (To PayPal, 0.5BTC minimum). If you can provide a scam accusation thread I will move it to the main list.

It was most likely the Section mod, I'd go with Cyrus.
I sent theymos a PM requesting it to be stickied the night prior, so that is why I went with theymos. If I am wrong, then thank you to the corresponding staff member!
4 Mana 7/7
January 19, 2016, 04:04:54 PM
please add btcto.money - scam site - scumbags
Reference( a scam accusation against them) ?  And for the second time:
When you suggest adding a site to the OP, you shouldn't use "http://" as this will create a backlink and will improve the sites rankings on google (and other search engines).
Awesome, thread seems to have been stickied.
Thank you theymos!
It was most likely the Section mod, I'd go with Cyrus.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
January 19, 2016, 03:59:31 PM
please add http://btcto.money - scam site - scumbags
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
January 18, 2016, 12:07:23 PM
Thank you theymos!

Edited: How about adding this one mmmoffice.com
That is the ever popular ponzi of Sergey Mavrodi, they just cancelled all pending withdrawal's because they can't pay or assign to anyone who plan's to put money in.
I've added it to the OP with the MMM wikipedia article as the reference. If anyone has a better URL for the reference I can update it.

I've also removed bitcoinminerz.com from the Pending list since the domain is now parked and not active.
4 Mana 7/7
January 18, 2016, 02:55:01 AM
How about adding this one mmmoffice.com/
That is the ever popular ponzi of Sergey Mavrodi, they just cancelled all pending withdrawal's because they can't pay or assign to anyone who plan's to put money in.
When you suggest adding a site to the OP, you shouldn't use "http://" as this will create a backlink and will improve the sites rankings on google (and other search engines).
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
January 18, 2016, 02:53:26 AM
Edited: How about adding this one mmmoffice.com

4 Mana 7/7
January 18, 2016, 02:50:20 AM
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
January 17, 2016, 06:34:18 PM
It would be nicer of you would keep the list in alphabetically sorted order. Much easy to navigate. I think tomatocage had maintained the same order.
He had and I hadn't noticed since then. I've put the newly added sites in alphabetical order. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
January 17, 2016, 06:28:04 PM
It would be nicer of you would keep the list in alphabetically sorted order. Much easy to navigate. I think tomatocage had maintained the same order.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
January 16, 2016, 09:36:44 AM
Shouldn't we add Cryptsy ? I mean it's confirmed they are a total scam and the two billion thread out there can proof it .
Added to the list with a link to the thread about the bankruptcy. If people want any other threads linked then please post them.
staff
January 16, 2016, 09:09:01 AM
Added all suggestions to the thread and Quickseller's comment as a disclaimer. Thanks guys.

Shouldn't we add Cryptsy ? I mean it's confirmed they are a total scam and the two billion thread out there can proof it .
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
January 16, 2016, 09:07:33 AM
Added all suggestions to the thread and Quickseller's comment as a disclaimer. Thanks guys.
staff
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
January 13, 2016, 07:10:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: