Pages:
Author

Topic: Education for Cryptocurrency trading? - page 3. (Read 23902 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
Education is very essential for crypto world. there is some on line platform for crypto education, but i personally recomend youtube and bitcointallk  platform
becaouse these platform has tons of information about cryptocurrency  for gethering the information need some dedication for crypto. if you have then you can learn. i hope this will help you.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
October 28, 2018, 09:03:28 AM
Hi

Did anyone find a good place to get a crypto trading education?

Freemium or Premium...

I know some platforms offer it for free (very basic) and there is also Udemy but I am looking for real traders that offer something price-worth:)

Did you search in Google or your are just too lazy to do a Google search instead of asking other forum members to perform a Google search for you? Grin
The "real" traders that offer paid education about crypto trading are most likely not so "real".
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 09:03:05 AM
Hi

Freemium or Premium...

I know some platforms offer it for free (very basic) and there is also Udemy but I am looking for real traders that offer something price-worth:)

The best way to make yourself educated in trading crypto is yourself trading it. You can learn from it by losing but lose only a small amount of your money first.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
October 28, 2018, 07:12:50 AM
Can others tell you anything magic that will turn simple man into super trader? Everyone will tell you to see charts, analyze data, consider current situation and future one, if someone or some country plans to make regulations on crypto or make something prohibited related to it, how profitable does mining is and etc. But you need luck at the same time, sometimes your correct analyze can make you wrong in prediction of price.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
October 28, 2018, 05:45:23 AM
Hi

Freemium or Premium...

I didn't enrolled to any crypto trading education so I can't vouch for anything being offered right now. There are a lot of though, but my concern is that are you going to get your money's worth?

Besides, those serious traders who's making serious money here won't simply give up their 'trading secrets', and chances are those that are offering courses either free or premium is just basic to mid levels. If I can suggest, just get your hands dirty out there, go register to any reputable exchanges and see how it goes. Of course you might lose some money, but I'm sure that experience is the best teacher, just saying.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 11:58:57 PM
Glad to hear that you want to learn more about crypto. Pal, you need to follow the forum activity regularly beside this you can search on google, youtube channels, and Facebook pages as well where you can get your feedback easily.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 09:42:30 PM
Hi

Freemium or Premium...

Perhaps the first thing you need to know is learn the basic pal.

Trading Methods:

- Super cheap coin buying
- Pump and dump sheme     
- Buy coins at 5 sats value then sell when it pump     
- Do Arbitrage for a short trade
- Sell - high then Buy - low         

And always remember you must know how to manage your emotion every time you are in front of your monitor to watch what
is happening in the actual trade in the platform as well.

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 27, 2018, 08:32:08 PM
For beginner trader should be learn first about technical  analysis and to learn it we can create account in trading view,  and in this platform we can also communicate and share and publish idea about price prediction of different many asset.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 04:35:10 PM
Places where you can learn about trading crypto:
1. Many resources is shared here, on Bitcointalk
2. Youtube has a ton of information about trading cryptocurrency
3. Google is a great search engine to find great sources to support your trading learning research.
4. You can use cryptocurrency signals providers on Discord / Telegram (Risky)

In a case that you choose the easy which is following crypto signals provider, I am highly suggest you to use this article to support your research in order to find the best source out there and make sure that you are not being scammed.

Here it is:

https://smartoptions.io/discord-crypto-signals/

Other trading resources for cryptocurrency:

https://medium.com/@zeusexchange/how-to-start-trading-crypto-7-tips-1206d79d21cb
https://www.forexbrokers.com/guides/cryptocurrency-trading-bitcoin-ethereum
https://hackernoon.com/the-cryptocurrency-trading-bible-43d0c57e3fe6
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
October 27, 2018, 03:52:30 PM
You can learn more about trading in this forum and youtube and to other website you do not need other place. But if you really want to know what website can you learn trading you can make a research and get a list because mostly of us we learn from common website and this is good example of that.
Activity: 87
Merit: 7
October 27, 2018, 01:59:18 PM
Hi

Freemium or Premium...

Pages:
Jump to: