Pages:
Author

Topic: Education in Cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 684 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 07:29:36 AM
It is being noticed - I am currently doing a masters degree and in one of the slides it had cryptocurrency lol - I was like wtf  Grin

So it will become more mainstream where terms like crypto and fintech wont be alien to as many people any more.

This is just something I think will happen of course and the opposite will probably occur lol  Undecided Undecided

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
October 19, 2017, 07:21:02 AM
Do you think with the way things are shaping up on cryptocurrency and popularity hitting new heights, should our schooling systems be implementing course and opportunities for young people to learn about this field in depth in school time? Most people i speak to got into cryptocurrency and such through own interest etc

Going forward do you think schools will get up with the times say in the next 5-10 years or will it still be something young people will need to do outside of school time if they want to enhance their knowledge

Education will come by itself when it is needed...

When someday, cryptocurrency is widely known, I believe it will be there in the education, maybe just a little overview, but crypto will be there ~
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 07:15:13 AM
Do you think with the way things are shaping up on cryptocurrency and popularity hitting new heights, should our schooling systems be implementing course and opportunities for young people to learn about this field in depth in school time? Most people i speak to got into cryptocurrency and such through own interest etc

Going forward do you think schools will get up with the times say in the next 5-10 years or will it still be something young people will need to do outside of school time if they want to enhance their knowledge

I think it is not necessary at least for schools implementing courses and opportunities for cryptocurrencies for students to learn them in depth in school. For now it needs more support from community in order to become mainstream. It also needs more exposure first in the public for adoption rate to increase significantly since only a few of the worlds population use cryptocurrency.. Crypto needs more real world use and if that happens, it is only needed at that point in time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
October 19, 2017, 04:21:35 AM

It is not worth it yet, since some people can not get secondary education, either they do not want laziness or they do not want to go to the schools, and you want to read the course of business training. This should be done for those who are stronger and understand something in people's lives, but not at school or college.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 04:17:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: