Pages:
Author

Topic: eETC appeared and disappeared from ANN? - page 2. (Read 907 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 114
October 08, 2017, 02:19:00 PM
All of these etherium and waves based token that appeared overnight had no white papers, no websites, no indication of the person or team behind them....Although it didnt look malicious (I.e., no one asking for private keys or sketchy wallet downloads that I saw), they were probably just money grab attempts based on the brief success of eBTC.   I think the mods made the right choice by giving them the axe, if that is what happened.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 02:06:20 PM
I was just reading "yet" another airdrop for something called eETC when it suddenly disappeared. Did I have a stroke or did it launch then get removed almost instantly?
I guess the thread you supposed to make a reply is deleted lots of thread (airdrop related specially) are deleted past few days.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
October 08, 2017, 02:02:12 PM
I believe most have been deleted by mods, everyone questioning the integrity of them as they are a form of scam for the unsuspecting idiots that buy it all up when they hit exchanges

If they start deleting scams this forum would be empty. Cheesy

Thread was not deleted because of scam, but because airdrops are forbidden on this forum.  It is clearly written. And I now many threads of good coins were locked when they did not follow forum rules. They just had to start new thread.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
October 08, 2017, 01:56:58 PM
I believe most have been deleted by mods, everyone questioning the integrity of them as they are a form of scam for the unsuspecting idiots that buy it all up when they hit exchanges

That's true actually, and it is not funny, it's sad. Sad
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I collect coins and tokens. HODL!
October 08, 2017, 01:48:06 PM

thanks for the lol. the more i get to know the crypto world the more i see the wisdom of your words.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
October 08, 2017, 01:42:03 PM

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 01:38:53 PM
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 01:24:03 PM
The same happened with me ! I read the topic and filled google document to join airdrop but when I tried to add a reply to the post it just disappeared ! Huh
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 01:20:24 PM
I was just reading "yet" another airdrop for something called eETC when it suddenly disappeared. Did I have a stroke or did it launch then get removed almost instantly?
Pages:
Jump to: