Pages:
Author

Topic: Effects of Gambling - page 35. (Read 2738 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 28, 2018, 05:19:07 AM
Some of the good effects are useless why would you gamble to make friends but yeah as you mentioned there are good effects and those effects is when someone get's addicted to gambling I only see gambling having negative effects I would never gamble again
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 28, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

Good Effects:

*Meeting new friends
*Can increase your assets

I really don't agree on this because until now I didn't make any friends because I play most of the times online. Also, so far I spent money on these games but didn't make a profit.

It depends on yourself, making new friends on online gambling site is easy. You only need to be active on their community (chat, forum, telegram, social media, etc). If you did not make any friends through online gambling sites, means that you are not a type of users who do not like to interact with other people online.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
February 28, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

Good Effects:
*Can make money easily (not guaranteed)

Most of the times you will lose so don't ever try gambling to earn money.

Good Effects:
*Gives so much pleasure

If play within your limit then yes, these games can give us lot of pleasure.

Good Effects:

*Meeting new friends

I really don't agree on this because until now I didn't make any friends because I play most of the times online. Also, so far I spent money on these games but didn't make a profit.

Bad Effects:
*Big loss
*Increased on your debt
*Loss jobs
*Depression/Stressed
*Broken Family/Failed on relationship
*Insufficient Funds

If you gamble only to make money and addict to these games then most likely need to face all these issues so better control yourself before addicting to these games.

People who are addicted and can't come out must consult some professional advice to stop gambling.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 28, 2018, 03:47:13 AM
Gambling Affects your life either in a good or bad way in the long run. Some of those effects that can change your life are:

Good Effects:
*Can make money easily (not guaranteed)
*Gives so much pleasure
*Meeting new friends

Bad Effects:
*Big loss
*Increased on your debt
*Loss jobs
*Depression/Stressed
*Broken Family/Failed on relationship
*Insufficient Funds

Despite of this effects many people are still want to continue gambling, how can you handle this possible effects of gambling in your life?
Pages:
Jump to: