Pages:
Author

Topic: Effects of Market Conditions - page 5. (Read 843 times)

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 20, 2018, 06:53:07 PM
The current market uncertainty really worries me, BTC is very deep correction, it's like a spinning wheel and now all crypto or stocks are experiencing market sluggishness. Expert speculation was tested but the market is only predictable and not entirely true, and I still feel pessimistic for the end of this year, but hopefully it will improve again.

need confidence in ourselves if the market in the future or at the end of the year will increase. because the situation cannot be guessed easily and correctly. so it's hard to know when the market will start rising.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 20, 2018, 06:13:07 PM
The current market uncertainty really worries me, BTC is very deep correction, it's like a spinning wheel and now all crypto or stocks are experiencing market sluggishness. Expert speculation was tested but the market is only predictable and not entirely true, and I still feel pessimistic for the end of this year, but hopefully it will improve again.
Most people will certainly think the same as you. the current market situation is beyond predictions and uncertain. even the price of the majority of digital currencies is on the red line. this is what should be a concern because basically what will change the market is all of us. we must trust digital currencies and make transactions more often with digital currencies. if that can be done then I will be very optimistic that the price of digital currency will gradually increase.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 20, 2018, 05:52:28 PM
I think it is okay to feel pessimistic but surely everything will be good because there is no way for crypto market to die. just wait.
true because indeed it will never end or die as long more investors keep buying cheap bitcoin . So instead of worrying put more patience or grab this opportunity to buy if you have money that not needed at the moment, to become profitable in the future!. Because surely after this long bear season market growth rate will jump again without any sign, like what always happen . 

I hope this is really because seeing the cycle of BTC the time that will always be there and in the year higher than the previous year, I hope this will have an impact on coins or tokens which are currently very profitable.
Its really a cycle there will be time for pump and dump but what will matter os how we manage our coins to be beneficial of its use. We can earn even the market isn't in good condition.
As long we can be patient. At least  if we can't predict market will go, we will be OK, and trader nowadays must be know if must use money that they afford to lose. With that key of success, people don't need to worry about market condition.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
October 20, 2018, 05:43:25 PM
Correction occurred and that's literally too deep to consider.

I can't blame you for thinking that way. Giving up to the market can be the best option for most but for experienced it's not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 05:08:34 PM
I see with the market conditions that are not yet stable, which sometimes rises and also sometimes falls, this condition makes many people feel worried and maybe happy, my advice in this condition if you want to invest or trade you should monitor the market movements frequently, and also must be good at analyzing what coins you want to invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 04:55:00 PM
It is to be noted that BTC haven't felt under 5500$ during whole year, its mean that it woun't fall ever. Bitmain and Tether will not concede it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
October 20, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

Is it really that big to be a worry?
We are not looking at the better picture and that is why we are having doubts.

Keep this in your mind. BTC came from 0 and then $300 a year ago. Where is it now?
We all got so used to the high prices of both bitcoin and altcoins and that is why we have this kind of perspective.
Maybe we should be looking at the history of crypto currency before telling such things.

Yeah we all need money, and bitcoin is money. You have it, you are secured.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 20, 2018, 05:12:56 AM
I think it is okay to feel pessimistic but surely everything will be good because there is no way for crypto market to die. just wait.
true because indeed it will never end or die as long more investors keep buying cheap bitcoin . So instead of worrying put more patience or grab this opportunity to buy if you have money that not needed at the moment, to become profitable in the future!. Because surely after this long bear season market growth rate will jump again without any sign, like what always happen . 

I hope this is really because seeing the cycle of BTC the time that will always be there and in the year higher than the previous year, I hope this will have an impact on coins or tokens which are currently very profitable.
Its really a cycle there will be time for pump and dump but what will matter os how we manage our coins to be beneficial of its use. We can earn even the market isn't in good condition.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
October 20, 2018, 03:08:39 AM

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 20, 2018, 01:18:45 AM
Activity: 686
October 19, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

Indeed, the wheel is spinning, and the rotation must be controlled. If the coin that you above then throw it away to get profit, but if you haven't reached the peak then be patient. Market conditions make us stay and follow the path to have the opportunity to buy or sell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
October 19, 2018, 11:30:33 PM
Market conditions are indeed unstable, sometimes rising sometimes also falls so many people feel worried and happy. But if you are calm and follow the path then you will get a policy. Searching for new info and continuing to monitor every coin in the market makes us keen to assess the market.

Yes, really what you say is a test of patience, I am also very confident that the BTC will go back up and will rise even higher.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
October 19, 2018, 11:30:17 PM
I want to keep in my mind that all the speculation which are not from this does not worth believing and you still to verify either. Concerning the crypto market status. I want you to know that the market is over but the whales and some inexperience investors are dumping their coin and since the market didnot experienced some pump in price during last month of the Q3 automatically this year market will gloomy, so dont expect much for this year than to buy when dip.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 10:53:03 PM
Market conditions are indeed unstable, sometimes rising sometimes also falls so many people feel worried and happy. But if you are calm and follow the path then you will get a policy. Searching for new info and continuing to monitor every coin in the market makes us keen to assess the market.
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 19, 2018, 10:31:42 PM
not always the market is always increasing, there are times when it falls, is unstable and does not meet everyone's expectations. but if we are good at managing it and preparing it well, then you don't have to worry, because your investment will be safe from risk and at any time can always be profitable.
Activity: 417
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
October 19, 2018, 09:28:44 PM
I see for now the price of coins is down because of the effects of market conditions, to make a profit at a time like this, it is necessary to have a good and correct analysis
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
October 19, 2018, 09:15:19 PM
with this condition on market do not buy a coin or token thats not have good news..thats my master trader telling me, always do research before investing.
Activity: 476
October 19, 2018, 07:38:40 PM
We will have bullish market when the market will be ready for it. Impatience just make you commit errors.
That's for sure. Patience and patience once again. We are waiting for the bull trend as it was last year.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 07:18:41 PM
while the short term movement looks bleak https://www.coingecko.com/en
but look what happen it got interesting during the tether FUD i sure there will be more events like this one
Not only that but we have more bad news will come in the future, Bitcoin ETF should be the next bad thing for crypto. so many people are putting a lit of their believe in the bitcoin ETF. I'm really sure if that will be rejected by SEC and then we will see SEC will try to announced it dude in the next month.
It becomes the next bad dream for crypto.
Activity: 364
October 19, 2018, 06:06:52 PM
This is the attribute/property of cryptocurrency that we need to embrace. Volatility creates opportunity for everyone to earn as long as we know how to manage our portfolio. If crypto will become stable then there is no chance for us to earn here so many people will leave and go back to the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: