Pages:
Author

Topic: [EIDOS] Enumivo Is Dead, Oh Sh*t! - page 13. (Read 38919 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
June 26, 2018, 09:48:00 AM

EnuMivo - ENU has been added to https://trade.extoke.com 
100% FEE FREE TRADING BY EXTOKE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE!!!
June 26, 2018, 02:12:24 AM
This is the distribution part of the project and I am also hoping to get everyone's attention. 90% of the tokens will be given for free to everyone who will make the effort to claim it. EOS is a very promising blockchain and I want to have a cheaper version for everyone since it is already very expensive to buy. So on Aug 8, Emunivo will launch its own EOS-compatible blockchain and holding this token will have a claim 1:1 in the new chain.

Isn't the mainnet already online and token swap currently going on? What actually happens at Aug 8?

That's right. Enumivo is fully running and fully decentralized and secured by the elected block producers. Nothing happens on August 8. The release and go-live came early.
Activity: 49
June 26, 2018, 01:16:36 AM
This is the distribution part of the project and I am also hoping to get everyone's attention. 90% of the tokens will be given for free to everyone who will make the effort to claim it. EOS is a very promising blockchain and I want to have a cheaper version for everyone since it is already very expensive to buy. So on Aug 8, Emunivo will launch its own EOS-compatible blockchain and holding this token will have a claim 1:1 in the new chain.

Isn't the mainnet already online and token swap currently going on? What actually happens at Aug 8?
Activity: 138
June 25, 2018, 11:44:09 PM
June 25, 2018, 09:14:20 AM
Enumivo resignation is now complete.
Account enumivo is now under enumivo.prods.
System accounts enu.blockpay, enu.msig, enu.names, enu.ram, enu.ramfee,
enu.savings, enu.stake, enu.token, enu.votepay are now under enumivo.
June 24, 2018, 10:34:27 PM
Enumivo 1.0.6 Released
Please upgrades your nodes.
https://github.com/enumivo/enumivo/releases/tag/1.0.6
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 01:21:04 AM
Hi Guys,

I tried to swap my ERC20token to mainnet. I created my account too. But when I tried to claim, it told me invalid account.

I just create it. I try to lookup on it but same no account found... I sent all of my ENU...

Help please Sad

Hello mate, you can simply create new mainnet account and verify your transaction, your enu will be sent there.

Please remember to remove prefix "0x" when signing transaction.

I tried another account still the same... Invalid account.
de

What is your main net account name?

Hi,

I talk on the telegram chat and they resolved m'y issue. Now i need tout stake.
I'll PM you
June 22, 2018, 04:14:19 AM
Enumivo 1.0.5.1 Rubicon Released
Please upgrade as soon as you can especially block producers.
https://github.com/enumivo/enumivo/releases/tag/1.0.5.1
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 21, 2018, 02:20:28 PM
I like the fact that the ENUMIVO project is going to be realized. Social justice is really important to us all.
June 21, 2018, 01:17:24 PM
Hi Guys,

I tried to swap my ERC20token to mainnet. I created my account too. But when I tried to claim, it told me invalid account.

I just create it. I try to lookup on it but same no account found... I sent all of my ENU...

Help please Sad

Hello mate, you can simply create new mainnet account and verify your transaction, your enu will be sent there.

I'll PM you
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
June 21, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
Hi Guys,

Help please Sad

June 21, 2018, 11:36:53 AM
Hi Guys,

Help please Sad

Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
June 21, 2018, 11:03:01 AM
Hi Guys,

Help please Sad

June 21, 2018, 08:49:37 AM
Hi Guys,

Help please Sad

Pages:
Jump to: