Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅EINAX.COM - Airdrops / Bounties / Exchange platform (0.0% fee) / Free listing - page 3. (Read 1081 times)

copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 40
einax.com
I registered an account at einax now to see how the airdrop works. I did for creaether and ethereum and they were cool. I like the way it works easy and smooth. I hope withdrawals won't be an issue as time goes on because that is the main thing.

Can you give more info on the welcome token, how it works and how we can earn more of it. I noticed I got 100 welcome token after registration and confirming my email

Welcome Token is there to provide einax users with means of testing service features without making any deposits.
 It isn't meant to be sold/traded. However, it is a real token (can be withdrawn/transferred any other ERC-20 token).

Although it is pretty pointless you can register multiple accounts to get more Welcome Tokens.
copper member
einax.com
Why a self-moderated thread?
It would have a direct effect to your reputation if delete a criticism post that you don't like.

We made it self moderated not to suppress criticism (on the contrary - we welcome any criticism and suggestions), but rather to delete meaningless comments made by bots.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
We hope to be very good start of your project. btw is EINAX.COM decentralized exchange or centralized?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I registered an account at einax now to see how the airdrop works. I did for creaether and ethereum and they were cool. I like the way it works easy and smooth. I hope withdrawals won't be an issue as time goes on because that is the main thing.

Can you give more info on the welcome token, how it works and how we can earn more of it. I noticed I got 100 welcome token after registration and confirming my email
Activity: 265
Merit: 14
Nina
Why a self-moderated thread?
It would have a direct effect to your reputation if delete a criticism post that you don't like.
copper member
einax.com

CLAIM YOUR CETH NOW

COPY THIS CODE AND PASTE IT ON EINAX

Code:
3407927 8537993 — 285459

EINAX
copper member
einax.com
How much is the listing fee of any token or coin on the exchange .

It's free of charge.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
How much is the listing fee of any token or coin on the exchange .
copper member
einax.com
Feedback, suggestions and listing requests will be much appreciated.
copper member
einax.com

Free and easy way to manage bounties and airdrops

Airdrops
Einax airdrops is a new way to distribute your tokens without a need to create costly on-chain transactions.
In order to create einax airdrop:

Einax airdrop is a 100% free feature.
We currently support only ETH based ERC-20 compatible tokens.

Feel free to redeem some ETH from this giveaway to test out how einax airdrops work:
3180738 9656623 — 834667
(Available for phone-verified users only)

Bounties
Einax redeemable vouchers is a free and convenient tool to transfer tokens between einax accounts.
In order to create einax voucher:

• Deposit tokens to your einax account
  • Create a redeemable voucher
  • Send the voucher's code to the recipient

Exchange
ETH and BTC markets are available.
Einax trading interface:

Register your einax account here
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please feel free to contact us:
Telegram: https://t.me/einax_exchange
Twitter: https://twitter.com/einax_exchange
Support email: [email protected]

Token developers support

We are offering free technical support and advice to all ETH token and smart contract developers. If you have a question or in need of code review feel free to join our telegram group for developers and get professional coding advice from our dev team!

Russian translation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/einaxcom-5025700 (managed by user Colorblind)

Pages:
Jump to: