Pages:
Author

Topic: EKEN - Warning Cloud Mining Scam - page 2. (Read 400 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
March 16, 2018, 04:10:21 AM
Damn it....I just invested some and will watch over them now. Thanks for the warning. I hope I saw it before.
There's only two option you need to think first and balance every situation for good. Option one is to continue to trust EKEN cloud mining that you used to invest in your current time, or to trust those bitcoin user in this thread that telling about that cloud mining is a scam and pull out all your asset inside that mentioned project. The scenario is, don't let your emotion drive you about the scam, maybe in the future those bitcoiner is the true scammer that leads you in a wrong road ( mislead ) .
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
March 16, 2018, 03:28:47 AM
Is this the scam site? (https://eken.io/)?

I did look at the information and here's what I found:

Registrant   WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Org   WhoisGuard, Inc.

Dates   16 days old
Created on 2018-02-28
Expires on 2019-02-28
Updated on 2018-03-01

http://whois.domaintools.com/eken.io

Another red flag. Newly created domain, protected by WhoisGuard. Only contact so far is just an email as per website. So you are right, 99.99% that is going to scam investors and run off with their money. I really would advise anyone to stay at cloud mining sites, as most of them are not really legit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
March 16, 2018, 01:20:11 AM
Many times people have conversation about cloud mining that this method is not worth it or not profitable because mostly or all cloud mining will not exist for long period of time and it would turn to be scam. I advise to all of you that we do not need to tolerate cloud mining because they continue creates hype due to many people are bitten their offer and their target is the greedy people who wants to earn huge income in few days.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 12:49:08 AM
Damn it....I just invested some and will watch over them now. Thanks for the warning. I hope I saw it before.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:55:34 AM
It's a huge scam...

100TH/s (and more) with lifetime no maintenance?
All positive cryptocompare comments registered on 08/03/2018?
Website registered like few days before that?
24 Hour Sale been running since 08/03/2018, prices going up tomorrow since then?
Mining equipment bought 2 years ago when it was cheap, really 1/10th of the price? Shows "Antminer S9" on Facebook hahaha

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck... it's a duck. It's a ponzi scam through and through.

If you can generate energy for free like that and have that phenomenal amount of hashpower then why would you sell it at 1/10th of market rate? Ponzi....

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
March 12, 2018, 10:34:30 PM
very fishy, the price is too good to be true and they doesnt show their mining farm even with photos or videos. 1 TH/S just for $30 lol.

Oh anyway i found this https://www.facebook.com/eken.io/posts/2377715798922669 they will live stream their mining data center.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
March 12, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
Please just to warn people a new cloud mining company listed on Crypto Compare EKEN Cloud Mining.

SHA-256 for 1/10th of the price, lifetime if you buy 100th/s and maintenance free for life. That alone was a dead giveway.

Fake Address it is only area code and area, only company in the world mining bitcoin with Scrypt, constant 24 Hour "specials" claims hardware 2 years old and they got "in cheap" bwahaha.

ANYWAY, please please please do not buy it's just another brand spanking new cloud mining scam this time called EKEN.

PS: Cryptocompare comments the positive comments, 80% of people all seem to have registered on 8/03/2018, a whoppping 8 days after the website was registered what a luck lol.

They only use Facebook for online marketing, which only has few posts, with only one picture of a S9, with caption ''S9 arrived !!! Soon we will update plans which they are outside of stocks !!!''. While they state on Cryptocompare that they bought mining equipment 2 years ago when is was cheap. hahahaha, what a joke.

***AVOID - SCAM - AVOID - SCAM ***
Activity: 90
March 12, 2018, 01:08:19 PM
Please just to warn people a new cloud mining company listed on Crypto Compare EKEN Cloud Mining.

SHA-256 for 1/10th of the price, lifetime if you buy 100th/s and maintenance free for life. That alone was a dead giveway.

Fake Address it is only area code and area, only company in the world mining bitcoin with Scrypt, constant 24 Hour "specials" claims hardware 2 years old and they got "in cheap" bwahaha.

ANYWAY, please please please do not buy it's just another brand spanking new cloud mining scam this time called EKEN.

PS: Cryptocompare comments the positive comments, 80% of people all seem to have registered on 8/03/2018, a whoppping 8 days after the website was registered what a luck lol.
Thank you for the information .. I have not heard of this before ... but I will inform you .
Activity: 53
March 12, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: