Pages:
Author

Topic: El Petro illegal. - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 12:51:58 PM
Lol they're weird. I don't understand why the officials are against? This ico is a great way to raise capital to the state treasury.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
The National Assembly of Venezuela declared the state crypto currency El Petro illegal.
Officials called the project fraud and expressed indignation with the statements of the president of the country that companies and pension funds will be required to accept crypto currency after its release.
Recall, in February, Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro said that his country collected $ 735 million on the first day of private presale of the national crypto currency El Petro.

Let's see how Maduro comes back and reacts to this. I think that given the nature of the politics in Venezuela lawmakers are going to have a hard time doing anything about it, the country operates as a dictatorship. It's bold of them to make such a ruling but I wouldn't be surprised if they all wind up unemployed in the coming days.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 12:40:19 PM
The National Assembly of Venezuela declared the state crypto currency El Petro illegal.
Officials called the project fraud and expressed indignation with the statements of the president of the country that companies and pension funds will be required to accept crypto currency after its release.
Recall, in February, Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro said that his country collected $ 735 million on the first day of private presale of the national crypto currency El Petro.
Pages:
Jump to: