Pages:
Author

Topic: Electric cigarette yes/no/maybe? - page 28. (Read 67533 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 02:45:53 AM
I personal think that it's bullshit, but there is a few stories of people who was smoking for 10 years and with electric cigarette stop smoked. I'm a smoker and i would like to stop that's why i need your advice.

for smokers especially when it's very addictive it is very difficult to try to quit smoking, electrik cigarette for me it is not a solution to stop smoking because it also has something to do with cigarettes, if we want to stop start by trying to slowly reduce the amount sucked every day and think health for us and the people around us.
Activity: 55
December 17, 2017, 11:55:00 PM
If you are addicted in cigarette you can use Electric Cigarette for an alternative because it is more healthier than cigarette. It decreases the chance of having a lung cancer and it has a flavor that you will amaze.
Activity: 162
December 17, 2017, 11:49:02 PM
I prefer regular tobacco cigarettes rather than electric cigarettes.
because electric cigarettes do not give me satisfaction.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 08:46:32 PM
I don't actually smoke but i know someone who does. She's been smoking like half of her life but eventually she stopped for some reason. She attempted to stop like three times. The first two failed but the third one was, i'd say, successful. Since the third attempt, she hasn't smoked nor did a single Puff and she doesn't look for it anymore. Although it's too early to tell since it has only been 3 yrs but i think she's doing great.
Activity: 37
December 17, 2017, 08:45:49 PM
Electric cigarettes may have less chemicals than cigarettes do but its still bad for your health. I dont know why people say that E-cigarettes have no negative effects on your body because what i know is that it contains nicotine and other chemicals that when inhaled often can bring out serious medical conditions. Not only that but it doesnt prove that e-cigarettes help smokers to quit. In fact it just makes them more addicted to it ( because of its different flavors and such). That's why i strongly suggest to all the smokers out there who wants to quit smoking that e-cigarettes doesnt help in the slightest. Just search for different things to do that may help you forget about smoking
Activity: 43
December 17, 2017, 08:45:09 PM
i disagree with the use of e-cig simply because its way too dangerous compared to regular cig because it can explode and cause fatality... e-cig also contain unknown chemical that may harm your body...

In conclusion both e-cig and normal cig are dangerous so avoid both of them
Activity: 52
December 17, 2017, 08:43:59 PM
I actually did stop my smoking addiction to tobacco, when i discovered e cigarette. But a new addiction rose and its smoking vapor. Trust me if you really want to stop smoking anything just have another hobby, like going to the gym, or boxing.
Activity: 55
December 17, 2017, 08:43:12 PM
I will not tell my whole story and will make it short . Was smoking red marlboro my wife got pregnant  so I had to stop smoking . Bought myself  a vape starter kit 3-4 months now and I am very happy that I did . The best thing is I no longer hear voices from my chest I can run much longer without the need to stop Cheesy . Overall it was really good for me . I am now planing to buy the more advanced kit .
Activity: 73
December 17, 2017, 08:42:10 PM
Tobacco products are for weak-willed sheep.
Activity: 54
December 17, 2017, 08:41:21 PM
Candy cigarette, yes.  Every other kind of cigarette, absolutely not
Activity: 60
December 17, 2017, 08:40:38 PM
just maybe..someday..

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 43
December 17, 2017, 08:33:49 PM
I personal think that it's bullshit, but there is a few stories of people who was smoking for 10 years and with electric cigarette stop smoked. I'm a smoker and i would like to stop that's why i need your advice.

No
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
December 17, 2017, 08:10:09 PM
I think it's worth a try, if switching from regular cig's to e-cig's, to see if it helps you cut back or quit altogether.  If you dont already smoke though, I wouldn't suggest trying.
Activity: 16
December 17, 2017, 07:25:57 PM
I found them very helpful in stopping smoking, still hard but worked for me, used to smoke a pack a day
Activity: 46
December 17, 2017, 07:08:17 PM

Yes I think they worth it, because is not gonna kill you as real cigs are doing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 07:07:22 PM
No, i think it's all bad
Activity: 2
December 14, 2017, 01:49:34 PM
Real cigarettes make me feel nauseous and dizzy and useless, but i don't feel bad with e-cigs, i only feel the nicotine surge, so i go for electronic, all the way Smiley
Activity: 47
December 14, 2017, 01:14:32 PM
I don't smoke cigarette but i think have electric cigar is cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 14, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

I smoke cigarettes, from an electronic cigarette I cough hard)) I think if a person wants to quit, it's easier to just not smoke, electronic cigarette will not help
Activity: 5
December 14, 2017, 10:58:58 AM
I was still smoking, and there was a meeting that talked about "how to stop smoking" I was trying to follow, and after I heard what they explained I decided to quit from the meeting Cool
Pages:
Jump to: