Pages:
Author

Topic: Electric cigarette yes/no/maybe? - page 34. (Read 67533 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 02:28:04 PM
Basically, you have to choose between cancer and cancer. Please choose the "natural" cancer if you are going to smoke. E-cigs are ok, i'm not against them but not supporting them either. I am a smoker for like 6-7 years, tryed the e-cigs but it did't do any good for me. In my opinion it's just a matter of mind over matter. If you want to quit smoking, you have to decide that, if not, just continue to smoke.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
November 09, 2017, 02:15:23 PM
I can't help but to look at the people now adays and laugh at the ones smoking ecig's.  I thinking smoking in general shows a sign of weakness, but smoking the e cig's just looks silly.  Like you're only smoking it to look cool, hey, look at me, I got this new techy device over here called a "e" cig.   

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 02:07:41 PM
I do not smoke and do not advise anyone. Nobody know what is Electronic cigarette and what will be with you health!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 09:54:50 AM
I dont smoke..so my answer is no..
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
BYTZ
November 09, 2017, 09:08:13 AM
Some people who have never smoked take up vaping due to followers of fashions, this is odd I feel. The Glycerol and most of the ingredients are food grade, untested to be vaporized and inhaled, no license is required to make these e-liduids, anything could be in them, especially the imports from China.
Activity: 12
November 09, 2017, 09:02:48 AM
yes because there are people that help there cough to held and this is not even have nicotine like tobacco cigarette.
Activity: 28
November 09, 2017, 08:59:32 AM
No, actually I’m not a smoker. Because i know that all type of cigarette or smoking dangerous for our health.
Activity: 130
November 09, 2017, 08:05:36 AM
People should be able to do whatever they want to do, as long as they're not harming others. If there's no 2nd hand smoking problem, people should be free to do whatever they want.
Activity: 11
November 09, 2017, 08:01:29 AM
no because electric cigarette is bad for our health
Activity: 91
November 09, 2017, 07:50:30 AM
I hate all kinds of cigarettes, including electric cigarettes. I hate smoke
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 09, 2017, 07:49:35 AM
no it not same normal cigarette
Activity: 51
November 09, 2017, 06:40:59 AM
yes. its good replacement for cigarettes
Activity: 176
November 09, 2017, 02:41:06 AM
I personal think that it's bullshit, but there is a few stories of people who was smoking for 10 years and with electric cigarette stop smoked. I'm a smoker and i would like to stop that's why i need your advice.

e-cigarettes look like high tech so it's easy to believe. inside these cigarettes putting nicotine. so for that reason we have to feel smoking real cigarette. smoking is addicting bad habit so don't addict to that. smoking cause lungs cancer, mouth problems and everything damage in our body. if we have to take continue nicotine can make drug such as it is more dangerous to other drugs. teenagers like to smoke this electronic cigarettes.

I smoked for over 12 years since i was ..21 , i switched to electronic cigarettes for like 2 weeks ago  . Well i can safely say i barely smoke anymore.. i smoke like..daily 3 minutes total ( sry i cant tell how much real smokes that is but its not much)  , and that urge of smoking another smoke is slowly gone, in these 2 weeks there where days i didn't even smoke from it . So conclusion for someone who smoked 1 pack a smoke in 2 days .. i could say it helped a lot . I also don't have that smoke breath ( lets be honest it can be annoying ) and i could say i feel better? ... so i would say to people who would like to quit that they should try and see how it goes for them .
If you try e-cigarettes - try more kinds of vape liquid as some are "much" easier to smoke than others , the first few day's u'll smoke like normally you do..than it goes way down . Also if you try it don't smoke usual smokes , make yourself get used to it - give it a decent chance. Smiley   
2 other ways to quit : don't smoke  ( yeah good luck with that Smiley ) OR get some pills for quitting smoke from pharmacy ( you have to take it for like 10 days ) ... those nicotin tapes you put on yourself aren't really good .
Good luck .
Activity: 22
November 09, 2017, 02:00:27 AM
I personal think that it's bullshit, but there is a few stories of people who was smoking for 10 years and with electric cigarette stop smoked. I'm a smoker and i would like to stop that's why i need your advice.

e-cigarettes look like high tech so it's easy to believe. inside these cigarettes putting nicotine. so for that reason we have to feel smoking real cigarette. smoking is addicting bad habit so don't addict to that. smoking cause lungs cancer, mouth problems and everything damage in our body. if we have to take continue nicotine can make drug such as it is more dangerous to other drugs. teenagers like to smoke this electronic cigarettes.
Activity: 42
November 08, 2017, 09:10:47 PM
Man the juice prices are so much better than cigarettes. So yeah it's 1000% worth it but it doesn't give you that buzz cigarettes do. Also when you're out clubbing you can't chain smoke the entire night.
Activity: 462
November 06, 2017, 10:09:54 AM
maybe ,i dont know how helty are they 
Activity: 85
November 06, 2017, 09:15:30 AM
big NO
Activity: 24
November 06, 2017, 09:05:46 AM
Dont know much about electric cigarette but should quit smoking as it is bad for health
Activity: 109
November 06, 2017, 08:59:31 AM
i dont smoke and i also don't like vaping and e-cigs. They smell awful.
Activity: 1
November 06, 2017, 05:44:50 AM
i don't smoke but i love a hookah and going to buy an electric cigarette to smoke every time i want to
Pages:
Jump to: