Pages:
Author

Topic: Electroneum - page 2. (Read 1287 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
November 26, 2017, 09:53:40 AM
people wait their own coins,, and i think they will sell it soon, because they waiting too long for this,,
and bounty hunters will dump their coin too,, this is a bad situations,,
i believe, the dev team is still confuse what is the best strategy to keep the value of ETN after investors and bounty hunters received their coins
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
November 26, 2017, 09:43:34 AM
No, electroneum is one of the most biggest scammy icos that i have ever seen, they are not allowing their investors to sell their coins, and this is creating a huge panic scenario.

Once that they make it exchangeable in some exchange, this coin is going to explode, because almost all the people is going to dump their coins, and this will make it go down by more than 30% or 40% in just a few hours.
Maybe it would be able to recover,but it would take a lot of time because the only way that it can recover to it's all time high is just by a pump and dump group.

A Scam ICO is an ICO which you cannot find the the team after the ICO and there is no development or even an announcement. So Electromneum is not a scam. The team is working to solve the problems and after their success, for sure many people will trust them. So the price can rise very much.

SCAM is also if you are incompetent to do something and you lie to people and collect $40 millions with a lie.  They are so incompetent that they even wanted to fork Bytcoin at first that is not developed for 2 years.   
Monero is not a bitcoin clone it is also not an Etehreum clone or an etehreum token. Monero is Monero. Is not for NOOBs to play around.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 26, 2017, 09:38:53 AM
The team should sell the COINS and the Electroneum. The team made the money and the price of the coin became very low, which hurt the interests of the investors. Therefore, I felt that the team was a liar.

Absolutely agree. Electroneum's ICO was a "scam" in a very unliteral sense. Technically, they didn't do anything bad, but in reality they screwed over lots of ICO investors and stole their money by indirectly launching the coin when only THEY had access. This allowed them to conveniently sell their share of coins while the price was high. Now when their shitcoin is almost worth nothing, they will give it the ICO investors.

Inconsiderate theives. They can't play dumb to that. They screwed ICO investors. Their shitcoin will never rise above original launch values.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 09:31:29 AM
The team should sell the COINS and the Electroneum. The team made the money and the price of the coin became very low, which hurt the interests of the investors. Therefore, I felt that the team was a liar.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 02:39:50 AM
Think that is possible good scenario, if they gets to bigger exchange in the same time...you could see big gain! Be positive fuders!
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
November 25, 2017, 08:37:30 PM
No, electroneum is one of the most biggest scammy icos that i have ever seen, they are not allowing their investors to sell their coins, and this is creating a huge panic scenario.

Once that they make it exchangeable in some exchange, this coin is going to explode, because almost all the people is going to dump their coins, and this will make it go down by more than 30% or 40% in just a few hours.
Maybe it would be able to recover,but it would take a lot of time because the only way that it can recover to it's all time high is just by a pump and dump group.

A Scam ICO is an ICO which you cannot find the the team after the ICO and there is no development or even an announcement. So Electromneum is not a scam. The team is working to solve the problems and after their success, for sure many people will trust them. So the price can rise very much.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked
November 25, 2017, 07:26:03 PM

JCM
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 07:20:06 PM
People will probably sell their Coins to get the Profit from the ICO bonus
I think so too!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 07:06:10 PM
People will probably sell their Coins to get the Profit from the ICO bonus
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
November 25, 2017, 11:54:03 AM
Hey guys,

Do you think Electroneum will go to moon if hackerone finally finish their tests ?

Thanks!

What do you think will happen when they will finally let people use their ICO coins?  Do you think when they will return peoples property they are holding price will raise or fall?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 04:21:31 PM
Hey guys,

Do you think Electroneum will go to moon if hackerone finally finish their tests ?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: