Pages:
Author

Topic: Electroneum - After the fork - page 2. (Read 800 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 5
June 01, 2018, 11:50:28 PM
They did an update on the mobile miner a little while back. Hashrate is stable and the payouts are (semi) consistent. over the past month and a half of mobile mining I have collected about 460 ETN.

Electroneum was the first ICO i participated. I sold all in the first day possible, with 7x gains. It was very good for me...
I am sad to see the coin price so low now, and people such as McAfee chilling it on twitter.

I really like the project, as a Monero fork and nice marketing. I hope electroneum recover from this terrible crash (90% down from ATH).

About the mobile miner, I didn't like it very much. It was easy to use, but the reward was sooo low, impossible to use for me. Like 1 cent per week lol
June 01, 2018, 11:47:40 PM
Thank you very much.

You have themed-like wallpaper on your desktop there  Wink
Nice educational video
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
June 01, 2018, 08:52:22 PM
Electroneum was the first ICO i participated. I sold all in the first day possible, with 7x gains. It was very good for me...
I am sad to see the coin price so low now, and people such as McAfee chilling it on twitter.

I really like the project, as a Monero fork and nice marketing. I hope electroneum recover from this terrible crash (90% down from ATH).

About the mobile miner, I didn't like it very much. It was easy to use, but the reward was sooo low, impossible to use for me. Like 1 cent per week lol
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
June 01, 2018, 02:26:58 PM
Do you know what percentage of the network has moved to the new mining software? I imagine the hashrate must be low currently, so it has to be beneficial for people who mine cryptonight to move to your coin. Can you share some insight as to how the fork was done. Specifically, to what extent was the algo changed, and is it now fully ASIC resistant.
copper member
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 12:28:05 PM
You have themed-like wallpaper on your desktop there  Wink
Nice educational video
May 30, 2018, 11:07:36 PM
If you guys have any questions, hopefully, this can answer them. How-to mine with the new XMR Stak released about 6 hours ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QKKEUsYgUw
Pages:
Jump to: